Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

almost 1 week in hard cast.........

Posted by Laurie R on 3/22/00 at 00:00 (017671)

Hi everyone,
Ok this is my story. I have been in a hard cast now for almost a week and I am doing good.My pain has gone from a 10+ to about a 5,so in my mind it is helping,this has been the only thing in 9 months that has helped with the pain.I have had 2 cortisone shots,30+PT visit ( that has help a little but the pain comes back the next day)walking cast for 4 months on and off,night splint that hurt so I would take it off in the middle of the night.The point is I think this is helping because I have to stay off my feet.I really can't belive this but it feels so good not to be in alot of pain it is even helping with the numbing of my foot.I do understand that this is not a cure but it is the only thing that has helped so far.My Pod is treating the TTS at this point.Like I have read all over this board different things work for different people.I'm happy.....I hope everyone has a good day...My very best to all.Laurie R

Re: almost 1 week in hard cast.........

alan k on 3/22/00 at 00:00 (017678)

That's so nice to hear Laurie, and it didn't take long! Who knows what will happen in a month or two.

alan k

Re: almost 1 week in hard cast.........Re Alan

Laurie R on 3/22/00 at 00:00 (017679)

Hi ,
Thank you Alan.We will see and I will keep you posted to let you know how it is going.Laurie R

Re: almost 1 week in hard cast.........

alan k on 3/22/00 at 00:00 (017678)

That's so nice to hear Laurie, and it didn't take long! Who knows what will happen in a month or two.

alan k

Re: almost 1 week in hard cast.........Re Alan

Laurie R on 3/22/00 at 00:00 (017679)

Hi ,
Thank you Alan.We will see and I will keep you posted to let you know how it is going.Laurie R