Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Alan K., Back to you with info on those shower shoes I nentioned.

Posted by Kim B. on 3/23/00 at 00:00 (017725)

Hi Alan,

I was at Walmart yesterday, and can now tell you the name of the manufacturer who made the shower shoes (flip flops) that I use. They are made by 'Laguna'. I recognized the logo the minute I saw it. However, as far as what they have put out so far for this season, I didn't see any that are exactly like mine, which I got towards the end of last summer. (How I wish I had bought myself a couple of extra pairs, the price is $4.95 instead of $6.00 btw!)

Laguna has at least 12 styles of flip flops and about 6 diferent foot bed styles. I saw one that was very simular to mine, but they changed the mold a little and it doesn't look and feel exactly the same. The material is a little different too. However, I am hoping they will continue to restock the styles and maybe the one's that I am having such good results with will show up. The season is young.

Remember 'Wal-Mart' and 'Laguna' I don't know where you are located, but it's possible that your local Wal-Mart has a totally different selection than mine. Good luck!

Regards, Kim B.

Re: Alan K., Back to you with info on those shower shoes I nentioned.

alan k on 3/23/00 at 00:00 (017737)

thanks! I look forward to not having to take out my birk inserts to dry after every shower.

alan k

john h on 3/23/00 at 00:00 (017745)

interesting! before i read your post i was at wallmart yesterday and bought a pair of laguana flip flops for $7.95.

john h on 3/23/00 at 00:00 (017746)

to take a look at some comfortable shower,beach,sandals go to 'www.sensi.com'. for women and men. i have a pair and they are neat.

alan k on 3/23/00 at 00:00 (017737)

thanks! I look forward to not having to take out my birk inserts to dry after every shower.

alan k

john h on 3/23/00 at 00:00 (017745)

interesting! before i read your post i was at wallmart yesterday and bought a pair of laguana flip flops for $7.95.

john h on 3/23/00 at 00:00 (017746)

to take a look at some comfortable shower,beach,sandals go to 'www.sensi.com'. for women and men. i have a pair and they are neat.