Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Everyone !!!!!!!

Posted by Laurie R on 3/23/00 at 00:00 (017730)

Hi To All,
First of all I want to tell you that I enjoy everyones post.It makes me so happy when someone is feeling better,we do need to understand that we all are in pain some not as bad as others.This is the only place some of us have to turn to.I am not on anyone's side but I will tell you it is so nice to see Nancy back and feeling good.I guess we all need to take a break sometimes.

It does make me mad to see some people that get so nasty, to me their is no reason for that ,if you see something you don't like don't read it.The key thing for all of us is to be pain free.We all have the same thing but so many different symptoms,like Rick said a while ago it the garden of PF.

I have met so many wonderful people on this board that have made me very comfortable and they really have took the time to listen and try to help me and I do appreciate it.Of course we all are not going to agree on somethings but hey that's the way it goes,but to be straight out mean ,thats not cool to me.These are just my feelings so if you feel guilty for something that's on you because this is not directed to anyone person.Let's all get along!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a good day.Laurie R PS My cast is still doing
well and my pain level is still good at this point.

Re: To Everyone !!!!!!!

CherylBoston on 3/25/00 at 00:00 (017815)

Go Laurie!!EOM

Re: To Everyone !!!!!!!

CherylBoston on 3/25/00 at 00:00 (017815)

Go Laurie!!EOM