Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

A new web site for foot pain relief

Posted by Suemac M on 3/23/00 at 00:00 (017735)

Plantar fascitis, heel spurs, toe pain, arch pain...all can be quickly relieved using two-person stretches developed by Richard Rossiter, an advanced certified Rolfer. Find them at http://www.painfreewoman.com (even if you're a guy, check it out....) I was skeptical the first time I heard about these two-person stretches, but in 20 minutes, my shoulder pain of 18 months was GONE, and now whenever my foot arch starts aching/zinging/hurting, the foot stretches relieve that pain in even less time. They look weird, but they work. They do require two people...someone in pain and a willing partner. They stretch the network of connective tissue throughout the foot. No drugs, splints, shots, surgery needed. Financial connection? I coauthored Richard's first book, 'Overcoming Repetitive Motion Injuries the Rossiter Way' (New Harbinger Publications), but none of the foot stretches are in the book (only upper-body and low-back stretches are in teh book). The foot stretches are available only at the Web site, in which I have no financial interest. I'm just a former newspaper health writer, interested in getting information out there for people who can use it to get well and get their lives back.
--suemac

Re: A new web site for foot pain relief

YvonneC on 3/23/00 at 00:00 (017736)

Suemac, all this web site is doing is selling you something you don't even get a sample of. Most websites will at least give you a taste of what they are offering, there is no guarantee that this would work for any of us. I am a PF sufferer of 5 yrs and would love to find a cure for this, so I am offended when posts are made trying to get me to part with my money with no material to support this.

Bob G. on 3/24/00 at 00:00 (017770)

What is a Certifieded Rolfer?

YvonneC on 3/23/00 at 00:00 (017736)

Suemac, all this web site is doing is selling you something you don't even get a sample of. Most websites will at least give you a taste of what they are offering, there is no guarantee that this would work for any of us. I am a PF sufferer of 5 yrs and would love to find a cure for this, so I am offended when posts are made trying to get me to part with my money with no material to support this.

Bob G. on 3/24/00 at 00:00 (017770)

What is a Certifieded Rolfer?