Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Cool, A welcomed addition to a great site. (eom :-)

Posted by Kim B. on 3/23/00 at 00:00 (017750)

eom

Rick R on 3/23/00 at 00:00 (017752)

This is a great addition but I still think Scott's idea of a wake up call to patients reggarding the harsh realities of the medical profession is a good thing. The doctor that took care of me as a baby when I fell on my head (true) was a great guy. And you thought you were kidding, nyuk nyuck nyuck.

Nancy S. on 3/24/00 at 00:00 (017758)

I agree, Rick -- would like to see something in PF Book about the harsh realities (in as objective terminology as possible, to avoid putting people off). Based on my own podiatrist experience, and lots of others I've seen posted, I would love to see people warned that they may not be getting crucial conservative-measures info. from their podiatrist. I didn't get even the most basic self-care advice, and I had no way of knowing what I was missing until 8 months had gone by--and that was 8 months not of stagnation, but of continual reinjuring. . . . --Nancy

Rick R on 3/23/00 at 00:00 (017752)

This is a great addition but I still think Scott's idea of a wake up call to patients reggarding the harsh realities of the medical profession is a good thing. The doctor that took care of me as a baby when I fell on my head (true) was a great guy. And you thought you were kidding, nyuk nyuck nyuck.

Nancy S. on 3/24/00 at 00:00 (017758)

I agree, Rick -- would like to see something in PF Book about the harsh realities (in as objective terminology as possible, to avoid putting people off). Based on my own podiatrist experience, and lots of others I've seen posted, I would love to see people warned that they may not be getting crucial conservative-measures info. from their podiatrist. I didn't get even the most basic self-care advice, and I had no way of knowing what I was missing until 8 months had gone by--and that was 8 months not of stagnation, but of continual reinjuring. . . . --Nancy