Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: PooKie: SAS Return. Which Shoes are they anyway?

Posted by Kim B. on 3/25/00 at 00:00 (017785)

Pookie,

Which pair of shoes did you buy from SAS? The Freetime Walking shoe? Their Casual slipon loafer? Do tell me, I may have a suggestion for how you could still get some use out of them. Besides, that, I'm just really curious.

Whatever the case, if you know they won't work for you, RETURN them! These are not cheap shoes and that's a lot of shoe money you'd be waisting. The longer you wait the longer it will appear to the sales person that you got use out of them.

If nothing else, hows-about trading them in for a pair of their NEW SAS TriPad Comfort slip on Sandals? They are open toe, 3 straps and in a nubuck color. They're Birkenstocks ugly and they are GREAT around the house. If it's cold I wear socks with them. They're going to be great this summmer! I think they also had another pair with a back strap to keep them on, but there's something about having the slip ons by your bed and to wear around the house. These shoes really let your feet breathe.

Whatever the case, return the shoes or exchange the shoes if you can't use them. Let me know which ones they are btw, I have a modifiction trick for the little slip on casuals.

Sorry so long,
Kim B.

Pookie on 3/25/00 at 00:00 (017805)

It's the Freetime shoes. The problem is that I need an additional insert cause of having one leg shorter than the other. The New Balance running shoes are working great!

I know about returning them, I will sometime soon. I just need to find the time. Today I was preparing my next lesson where I will be observed by the principal..... you know how that goes.

Pookie

Pookie on 3/25/00 at 00:00 (017805)

It's the Freetime shoes. The problem is that I need an additional insert cause of having one leg shorter than the other. The New Balance running shoes are working great!

I know about returning them, I will sometime soon. I just need to find the time. Today I was preparing my next lesson where I will be observed by the principal..... you know how that goes.

Pookie