Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: OK on SAS and a side note re: New Balance.

Posted by Kim B. on 3/25/00 at 00:00 (017811)

I also have a pair of New Balace Running shoes. They were great for about 3 months and then they started hurting my feet. I can still wear them sometimes, but I had to replace the insole AND add a Dr. Scolls Metatarsal support. I don't know if my foot changed after a while, or if the shoe support broke down too soon. I plan to demote them to yard work shoes this summer.

I know they are great shoes and many people have a lot of success with them. I not trying to depress you and this may not happen in your case anyway. I just want you to be aware of what happened to me with the NewBalance, so that you don't stock up on them before you are sure that they too are going to hold up for you. You may want to do a keyword search on New Balance, cause I recall one other person had a simular situation happen to them.

Even though I'm giving you this not so great personal report, I hope they continue to work well for you. You've got Art Cars that need tending!!

Regards, Kim B.