Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Unreal

Posted by wendyn on 3/30/00 at 00:00 (018039)

Wow, I thought I'd had some bizarre doctor visits but yours takes the cake. I agree that you need to report this doctor...not only did he behave in a completely unprofessional manner - his comment about your 'good looking legs for a woman who's had 5 kids' is sexist and inexcusable, you think he'd say that to a man? Comments like that and stuffing money in his pocket? What is with this guy?

Isn't it amazing though how something like this can catch you so off guard you have no idea how even respond at the time? I've been there. Demand a 'real' doctor who will take your symptoms seriously - coloration changes are not normal and nothing to be 'poo pooed'. Hang in....

Re: Unreal

john h on 3/30/00 at 00:00 (018055)

this doc is troubled for sure but i would not have been offended if the good looking accupuncturist ihad said i had good looking legs for a guy my age. did you see a diploma on the wall for this guy?

Re: Unreal

john h on 3/30/00 at 00:00 (018055)

this doc is troubled for sure but i would not have been offended if the good looking accupuncturist ihad said i had good looking legs for a guy my age. did you see a diploma on the wall for this guy?