Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: why? Wish I knew

Posted by BarbaraJ on 3/31/00 at 00:00 (018088)

This is exactly what is happening to me. My very first symptoms were in my back and started about 10 years ago. Then I developed pain and swelling where the toe joints meet the foot (in both feet!) about 7 years ago. Then began the pf (in both feet but worse in the left foot) about 4 years ago. Now my left shoulder, left elbow and left wrist are off and on painful. I had an mri in my neck for that but it was negative for nerve damage. Now the right foot's pf is worse than the left since I felt it pop a few weeks ago. So now I do exercises for my back, feet, shoulders, elbows and wrists and just recently my knees have started off and on painful. The pain is not enough to disable me but I am really beginning to become concerned and anxious about finding out what and why? I do know that if I don't keep moving it becomes worse so now, after doing nothing except taking my good health for granted for about 45 years (I'm 53 now), I am exercising regularly, eating right (most days) and trying my best to find out what is going to 'cure' me. I'm beginning to think I may not like the answer...

alan k on 3/31/00 at 00:00 (018097)

don't give up looking Barbara. It may be something fixable.

alan k

alan k on 3/31/00 at 00:00 (018097)

don't give up looking Barbara. It may be something fixable.

alan k