Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Bromelain at Vitamin Shoppe

Posted by Robin B. on 4/01/00 at 00:00 (018104)

Terrie, you can get it at the Vitamin Shoppe online. I believe Scott has a link somewhere in the 'book.' Or you can go to http://www.vitaminshoppe.com . Or call toll free at 800-223-1216.

I buy the Vitamin Shoppe brand. VS-1278 is the item number. This is 300 caps each with 500 mg and 600 gdus. I have been complete satisfied with the 'house' brand and have found no reason to spend more for a pricier brand. Generally I spend around $19, sometimes even less when they have more of a sale. I take 3 or 4 caps per day so a bottle of 300 lasts me close to 3 months.

Barb T on 4/01/00 at 00:00 (018141)

I just came home from GNC. I went to purchase bromelain. I bought 'Nature's Plus' which was very pricey. The nice thing about it is that it contains 900 GDU's per cap. I know I would have trouble getting more than 2 in per day. The bad thing(s), only 60 caps and it cost $25.50. I complained a little about the price and said maybe I should come back on Tues (sale day), so the gentleman gave me 10% off.

Barb T on 4/01/00 at 00:00 (018141)

I just came home from GNC. I went to purchase bromelain. I bought 'Nature's Plus' which was very pricey. The nice thing about it is that it contains 900 GDU's per cap. I know I would have trouble getting more than 2 in per day. The bad thing(s), only 60 caps and it cost $25.50. I complained a little about the price and said maybe I should come back on Tues (sale day), so the gentleman gave me 10% off.