Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Scott, RE Colors..........

Posted by Laurie R on 4/01/00 at 00:00 (018128)

Hi Scott,
I have bright green and blue and orange ,I love the new colors........Laurie R

Re: To Scott, RE Colors..........

NancyM on 4/01/00 at 00:00 (018134)

My colors are: Green already looked at, blue is new message and red when my mouse moves over it. I'm like it too!

Nancy S. on 4/01/00 at 00:00 (018135)

I still have quite bright orange for message index (post subject lines), then green after I've clicked on them. Inside the text of posts, the type is black and links are blue or pink as before. (This is how we left it after emails this morning, Scott.) Wish I could be as positive as Laurie and NancyM! The orange drives me kind of nuts! --Nancy S.

Terrie on 4/01/00 at 00:00 (018137)

My colors are the same as NancyM. By the way, when DID this change?? I'm not sure when I first noticed it. I kind of like it.

Stephanie S. on 4/01/00 at 00:00 (018138)

Aack!! I've got the color change too. I've got the blue,red, and
neon green. I'm confusing myself...over which ones I've read...but
I'll get use to it. Steph

NancyM on 4/01/00 at 00:00 (018134)

My colors are: Green already looked at, blue is new message and red when my mouse moves over it. I'm like it too!

Nancy S. on 4/01/00 at 00:00 (018135)

I still have quite bright orange for message index (post subject lines), then green after I've clicked on them. Inside the text of posts, the type is black and links are blue or pink as before. (This is how we left it after emails this morning, Scott.) Wish I could be as positive as Laurie and NancyM! The orange drives me kind of nuts! --Nancy S.

Terrie on 4/01/00 at 00:00 (018137)

My colors are the same as NancyM. By the way, when DID this change?? I'm not sure when I first noticed it. I kind of like it.

Stephanie S. on 4/01/00 at 00:00 (018138)

Aack!! I've got the color change too. I've got the blue,red, and
neon green. I'm confusing myself...over which ones I've read...but
I'll get use to it. Steph