Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

pf recovery

Posted by Jo on 4/03/00 at 00:00 (018195)

I have just started a program using natural stuff. 2 tablespoons of flaxseed oil a day, lots of Vit.c to tolerance,alfalfa tablets(2 daily), complete Vitamin B regiment and gentle stretching. I already have orthodics which I have been inserting for a month,even in ski boots. But I am not near ready to start jogging again which makes me crazy. I will start riding my bike and have been swimming but not consistently. I have had severe PF for almost 6 months and it looks like it will be awhile for complete recovery. Please let me know more ways you are finding that get your closer to running comfortaly. Thanks Jo

Re: pf recovery

john h on 4/03/00 at 00:00 (018207)

jo put running out of your mind until 'the pain is gone' (sounds like a fats domino song! become a nerd like me and ride the old stationary bike and watch the Healthtronics stock go up and down.

Nancy S. on 4/03/00 at 00:00 (018208)

John h, does watching the Healthtronics go up and down, even without stationary bike, turn one into a nerd? I thought so. Darn.

john h on 4/03/00 at 00:00 (018207)

jo put running out of your mind until 'the pain is gone' (sounds like a fats domino song! become a nerd like me and ride the old stationary bike and watch the Healthtronics stock go up and down.

Nancy S. on 4/03/00 at 00:00 (018208)

John h, does watching the Healthtronics go up and down, even without stationary bike, turn one into a nerd? I thought so. Darn.