Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Spring Step shoes/sandals

Posted by YvonneC on 4/04/00 at 00:00 (018262)

I bought 3 pairs this weekend for $134 total. I wore one pair all weekend and had NO pain at ALL, still have to test the other 2, but will keep you posted. What I like about the Sally (that's the brand name) is that they are similar to Birk's but much softer. Here's a link to one site I found: http://www.springstep.800shoes.com/bysiz/p36233s75.htm
Note: I bought mine in a store near where I live and even got a dressy sandal, which I am really looking forward to checking out. Received Mike's PFT yesterday and will start using tonight and will also post my comments.

Re: Spring Step shoes/sandals

Mike W on 4/04/00 at 00:00 (018286)

Hello Yvonne,

Please read the instructions, begin gently and gradually increase reps and resistance.

Regards,

Mike W

Suzie on 4/19/00 at 00:00 (019032)

thanks for the site, they seem to only have two pr. to choose from. where did you purchase yours, what store? keep us posted.

Mike W on 4/04/00 at 00:00 (018286)

Hello Yvonne,

Please read the instructions, begin gently and gradually increase reps and resistance.

Regards,

Mike W

Suzie on 4/19/00 at 00:00 (019032)

thanks for the site, they seem to only have two pr. to choose from. where did you purchase yours, what store? keep us posted.