Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

WhatsSoKey ABOUT Low Carbs?

Posted by jimf on 4/04/00 at 00:00 (018308)

you mention 2x the key to a low carb diet. why? Is it simply to lose weight or do the carbs add to the inflamation?

Re: WhatsSoKey ABOUT Low Carbs?

Robin B. on 4/05/00 at 00:00 (018312)

I don't really know the answer to your question. If you do a search of 'low carb' on this board, you will find MANY comments (not recent ones though) from numerous people who were and are experimenting with dietary changes. I am one. Losing weight would be nice -- but my No. 1 concern is alleviating the PF. Right now, if I make any changes in any part of my life, that's probably why. Currently I use no caffeine or sugar, no flour or wheat, and very low carb when it comes to fruits and vegetables. It seems to help.

Re: WhatsSoKey ABOUT Low Carbs?

Robin B. on 4/05/00 at 00:00 (018312)

I don't really know the answer to your question. If you do a search of 'low carb' on this board, you will find MANY comments (not recent ones though) from numerous people who were and are experimenting with dietary changes. I am one. Losing weight would be nice -- but my No. 1 concern is alleviating the PF. Right now, if I make any changes in any part of my life, that's probably why. Currently I use no caffeine or sugar, no flour or wheat, and very low carb when it comes to fruits and vegetables. It seems to help.