Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I feel your pain, I truly understand

Posted by Pookie on 4/05/00 at 00:00 (018367)

Don't get down on the dumps, although pain has a way of creeping up on us all the way to our psychie. I try to do nice things for my self when I get down on the dumps. Keep in tough cause in the site we all understand what it is like to be in this state.

What other treatment are you having? You might want to think about diet, vitamins, exercise such as swimming, cycling (if possible at this time). I think that staying active despite everything is better cause then there is not opportunity to gain weight, which is something easy for me to acquire.

My treatment: Low-carb diet, a little exercise, vitaming supplement, potassium, liga-tend vitamins, and chiropractic care.

Much care, and don't let PF 'dfeet' you. Maybe in the future you can change your handle from dfeet to superfeet.

Let us know how it goes for you.

Pookie

Re: I feel your pain, I truly understand

dfeet on 4/06/00 at 00:00 (018406)

Sincere thanks, Pookie. It is sometimes difficult to keep things in perspective. I've just decided that an attitude adjustment is in order. I am going to think of going to PT like I was going to some high tech spa for pampering. My treatment is a combo of many things-traction for my back and massage, phonophoresis , strechting and strengthing , cycling for my feet. Nightspints, lots of IB and IB cream, ice. I have orthotics but some days they seem to make matters worse. How about you? Thanks, again for you kind words.

Re: I feel your pain, I truly understand

dfeet on 4/06/00 at 00:00 (018406)

Sincere thanks, Pookie. It is sometimes difficult to keep things in perspective. I've just decided that an attitude adjustment is in order. I am going to think of going to PT like I was going to some high tech spa for pampering. My treatment is a combo of many things-traction for my back and massage, phonophoresis , strechting and strengthing , cycling for my feet. Nightspints, lots of IB and IB cream, ice. I have orthotics but some days they seem to make matters worse. How about you? Thanks, again for you kind words.