Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

The Personal Foot Trainer

Posted by Glenn on 4/09/00 at 00:00 (018514)

I have had pf and a spur for over a year and had tried many of the things listed on this site with mixed results. About 1 month ago I bought a personal foot trainer and can really feel a difference in the strength of my feet. I am now pain free and can notice a difference when I walk about. The manual was a big help because I learned to do the massage on my heelspur as well as other helpful tips. This is a common sense approach that I needed to help get rid of my problem and will keep using it for prevention.

Glenn

Re: The Personal Foot Trainer

Dave Pinkston on 4/09/00 at 00:00 (018530)

Where can one purchase a personal foot trainer? I've had PF for 7 years and it is getting old.
Dave

VickiJ on 4/09/00 at 00:00 (018532)

There is a link to it from Scott's Book...and it is absolutely true that 'using it 'gently' is the key. I have been using it for a month now (I think) and am noticing definite improvement...but being the gung ho person I am I was far to aggresive with the exercises at first and had to lighten up. Doing the exercises gently still 'gets at' the important muscles.

Dave Pinkston on 4/09/00 at 00:00 (018530)

Where can one purchase a personal foot trainer? I've had PF for 7 years and it is getting old.
Dave

VickiJ on 4/09/00 at 00:00 (018532)

There is a link to it from Scott's Book...and it is absolutely true that 'using it 'gently' is the key. I have been using it for a month now (I think) and am noticing definite improvement...but being the gung ho person I am I was far to aggresive with the exercises at first and had to lighten up. Doing the exercises gently still 'gets at' the important muscles.