Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Merry Christmas

Posted by wendyn on 4/12/00 at 00:00 (018623)

Alan - what were you doing in Chicago? The foot museum was interesting - pretty small but free. I was the only person there that afternoon, but I enjoyed the peace and quiet. Took a little stool and moved from display to display - sat there and read all the info. Was nice.

How are you doing with your feet - any improvement?

Were you able to do much walking on your trip or did you have to suffer through the Chicago cab rides?

Merry Christmas to you all..they were playing Christmas music on my radio station this morning. We are expecting 6 to 24 inches of snow over the next day or two. Yipee!!!!! More ways to have fun in the snow with my Birkenstocks!

Re: Merry Christmas

alan k on 4/12/00 at 00:00 (018644)

I was in Chicago checking out a job, and walked a long, long way without cabs. I am stiff and a little painful from it, but it is only further confimation that the achilles and calf are involved for me (at least now they are) since they are stiff and my soles don't seem to be tender the way they used to be (or would have been from the walking) I have not been keeping up with my stretching and massage and now I see how important it is.

So I guess I am a little set back now but still very well and sure to get even better soon.

nice to see you are back,

alan k

Re: Merry Christmas

alan k on 4/12/00 at 00:00 (018644)

I was in Chicago checking out a job, and walked a long, long way without cabs. I am stiff and a little painful from it, but it is only further confimation that the achilles and calf are involved for me (at least now they are) since they are stiff and my soles don't seem to be tender the way they used to be (or would have been from the walking) I have not been keeping up with my stretching and massage and now I see how important it is.

So I guess I am a little set back now but still very well and sure to get even better soon.

nice to see you are back,

alan k