Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ankle wrap

Posted by john h on 4/12/00 at 00:00 (018634)

view ankle wrap at http://www.200.com/good/ . i know nothing about them other than what i read. impregnated with some rare earth material to reduce pain and inflamation.

Re: ankle wrap

dfeet on 4/12/00 at 00:00 (018663)

Hi john. i had a body wrap last november(I was at tennis camp-I went with existing PF,absent TTS at that time, and a recent cortisone shot at the time-This ,of course, was after seeing pod #1 who said for me to continue my level of activity -I'll spare you and everyone else the long saga). It was also impregnated with some rare herbs and natural medicaments. Felt wonderful, but I can't say it did anything to help my PF at the time.-dfeet

Re: ankle wrap

dfeet on 4/12/00 at 00:00 (018663)

Hi john. i had a body wrap last november(I was at tennis camp-I went with existing PF,absent TTS at that time, and a recent cortisone shot at the time-This ,of course, was after seeing pod #1 who said for me to continue my level of activity -I'll spare you and everyone else the long saga). It was also impregnated with some rare herbs and natural medicaments. Felt wonderful, but I can't say it did anything to help my PF at the time.-dfeet