Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Reebok DMX & Birks

Posted by ChrisO on 4/17/00 at 00:00 (018857)

I just read on some running shoe site - actually, it was Reebok's, that the Reebok DMX Fusion was perfect for the 'high, rigid arch' - has anyone here tried them? Also, I became an official hippie about ten days ago and finally bought some Birks - but in all honesty I'm finding them to be too hard - any thoughts?

Re: Reebok DMX & Birks

Kim B. on 4/17/00 at 00:00 (018876)

Hi Chris,

Use the powerful search feature at this site (above) using the keywords 'DMX' and 'Birks' (individually). You'll get a lot of information that way.

Regards, Kim B.

BJC on 4/17/00 at 00:00 (018878)

I wear DMX walkers (are they the same?), have normal arches, and love them!

Nancy S. on 4/17/00 at 00:00 (018885)

Hi again today, Chris! Birks usually do feel hard at first, until they conform a little bit to your feet. It took me about two weeks to get really used to them, although they definitely gave some relief right away. They're not for everyone, of course, but give them some time. And build up to wearing them all day since they feel hard at first -- try an hour a day, then two hours a day, or something like that. Welcome to hippiedom. I still showed traces of it even before I bought the Birks. --Nancy

Kim B. on 4/17/00 at 00:00 (018876)

Hi Chris,

Use the powerful search feature at this site (above) using the keywords 'DMX' and 'Birks' (individually). You'll get a lot of information that way.

Regards, Kim B.

BJC on 4/17/00 at 00:00 (018878)

I wear DMX walkers (are they the same?), have normal arches, and love them!

Nancy S. on 4/17/00 at 00:00 (018885)

Hi again today, Chris! Birks usually do feel hard at first, until they conform a little bit to your feet. It took me about two weeks to get really used to them, although they definitely gave some relief right away. They're not for everyone, of course, but give them some time. And build up to wearing them all day since they feel hard at first -- try an hour a day, then two hours a day, or something like that. Welcome to hippiedom. I still showed traces of it even before I bought the Birks. --Nancy