Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

cramping in feet at night after working all day,i did have cortizone shoots,what is it?

Posted by marilyn on 4/17/00 at 00:00 (018871)

I'm on my feet around 10 hrs a day, I have sole pads from the sp.but the cramping is really bad,anyone else have this...

Re: cramping in feet at night after working all day,i did have cortizone shoots,what is it?

dfeet on 4/18/00 at 00:00 (018923)

Hi, marilyn. Yes I have cramping at night, but now some what infrequently. In the past, i was cramping every night for over two months. Woke me up out of a sound sleep!! I was not a happy camper. I have both PF and TTS, so I'm not really sure which is the main cause of the cramping. My orthopod said that it was most likely the TTS. Is your cramping elicited by the position your foot is in.? Mine almost always was elicited by plantar-flexion(pointing of the toes). The night splints helped me by limiting the mobility of my feet at night. Hope this is helpful. -dfeet

Re: cramping in feet at night after working all day,i did have cortizone shoots,what is it?

dfeet on 4/18/00 at 00:00 (018923)

Hi, marilyn. Yes I have cramping at night, but now some what infrequently. In the past, i was cramping every night for over two months. Woke me up out of a sound sleep!! I was not a happy camper. I have both PF and TTS, so I'm not really sure which is the main cause of the cramping. My orthopod said that it was most likely the TTS. Is your cramping elicited by the position your foot is in.? Mine almost always was elicited by plantar-flexion(pointing of the toes). The night splints helped me by limiting the mobility of my feet at night. Hope this is helpful. -dfeet