Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Has treatment changed?

Posted by Pauline on 4/21/00 at 00:00 (019081)

I am scheduled for OssaTron treatment next Wed., however after reading all the entries on this board I have big doubts. First of
all I understand that as of last September the Drs in Toronto would
not under any condition do both feet at the same time. Now they say yes bring them on. Second after talking to Dr. Gordon 3 times by
phone he indicated there was no healing time and I could walk as
much as I wanted. I would be fine (no problem) for my European trip scheduled for May 9.

All of you who have posted are either lying which I doubt or Dr.
Gordon is not give me a true picture of what happends after treatment.

I am also wondering why so many of you are having trouble contacting
him or the other Dr. after treatment. No follow up and it sounds
like they just don't want to be bothered after treatment.

Can someone explain this picture I have painted, also how did these
2 Drs come into popular light. Was Scott one of their first American
patients? Was treatment done free to promote their practice?

With so many of you saying the same thing about the 'must take it easy' thing why is Dr. Gordon not saying the same thing. Is this
the 'Get the American Dollar' scam for 2000.? I want good, honest
Drs who care enough to have follow up visits if necessary and especially phone calls. I do not like their 'leave a message' answering system, it's too easy to erase you.

I have traveled out of state before for treatment for Total Pelvic
Reconstruction Surgery and I tell you that Dr. told the entire story before surgery and called and all follow ups were easy.

Please comment before Monday April 24th.
Thank You
posted to the eswt board . . . Vote for or against this post to be in 'The best of heelspurs.com.' vote=2
Voter identities: aol.com Voter identities: ppp134.kawartha.com

Re: Has treatment changed?

Nicole V.R. on 4/21/00 at 00:00 (019133)

Dear Pauline,
I'm not sure how long you've been following our posts about our experiences with Ossatron, but I wanted to reiterate that I needed to use crutches the day after up to about a week after my treatment, as I couln't stand, let alone walk, without being in great pain (it felt like a very bad bruise). However, I believe I was the only one who's experience was this dramatic. I don't mean to scare you away from your vacation, I just wanted you to know there was a possibility that this may happen. However, using crutches wasn't so bad, it probably wouldn't have kept me from Europe if I had a trip planned! Also, those who were treated Feb. 22 were offered free treatments by the company who sells the Ossatron machine (Scott can correct me if I'm wrong), not the doctors who performed the treatments. I'm not sure why I can't get in touch with Dr. Gordon now, but I've never left him a message, perhaps I'd hear from him if he knew I was trying to contact him. Please keep us informed of your decision and your success!
posted to the eswt board . . . OssaTron Vote for or against this post. vote=0

Re: Has treatment changed?

Nicole V.R. on 4/21/00 at 00:00 (019133)

Dear Pauline,
I'm not sure how long you've been following our posts about our experiences with Ossatron, but I wanted to reiterate that I needed to use crutches the day after up to about a week after my treatment, as I couln't stand, let alone walk, without being in great pain (it felt like a very bad bruise). However, I believe I was the only one who's experience was this dramatic. I don't mean to scare you away from your vacation, I just wanted you to know there was a possibility that this may happen. However, using crutches wasn't so bad, it probably wouldn't have kept me from Europe if I had a trip planned! Also, those who were treated Feb. 22 were offered free treatments by the company who sells the Ossatron machine (Scott can correct me if I'm wrong), not the doctors who performed the treatments. I'm not sure why I can't get in touch with Dr. Gordon now, but I've never left him a message, perhaps I'd hear from him if he knew I was trying to contact him. Please keep us informed of your decision and your success!
posted to the eswt board . . . OssaTron Vote for or against this post. vote=0