Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Rationale behind it & LET'S VOTE on the voting thing

Posted by Scott R on 4/21/00 at 00:00 (019092)

The searches usually produce an overwhelming amount of material. There have been some great posts made in the past that are invisible now because they are drowned out by all the other posts. I'm sure many people would rather see a page that lists messages that we like the most.

If there are any more negative or positive comments about this mechanism, please email me or respond to this message. But we can also just vote on this voting mechanism by voting on this message! Anytime we want to take a poll any question, we can just use this system (or a modification). Right now, it will post the IP address of who vote to prevent duplicate votes, but I'll modify it later because all the IP addresses might clutter up the message. I'll be the first to vote as you can see by my mindspring.com IP address. Votes against a message subtract 1. I can modify it later to handle multiple answers.

Vote for or against this post to be in 'The best of heelspurs.com.' vote=3
Voter identities: fix.net webtv.net
aol.com
aol.com mindspring.com

Re: Rationale behind it & LET'S VOTE on the voting thing

VickiJ on 4/21/00 at 00:00 (019097)

I suppose that when you refer to messages 'we like the most' you mean messages we find the most useful, helpful and/or informative and educational?
Vote for or against this post. vote=0

Re: Rationale behind it & LET'S VOTE on the voting thing

VickiJ on 4/21/00 at 00:00 (019097)

I suppose that when you refer to messages 'we like the most' you mean messages we find the most useful, helpful and/or informative and educational?
Vote for or against this post. vote=0