Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Beth D

Posted by Trish on 4/23/00 at 00:00 (019284)

Yes, I had an MRI a few years ago and it showed nothing (not uncommon for PF was my understanding).

What are the symptoms of Posterial Tibial Tendonitis? Good luck to you!
Posted to the eswt board

Beth D. on 4/24/00 at 00:00 (019319)

Hi Rob,

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts. I do feel better mentally just knowing what I've got now.

Hi Trish,

My symptoms have been the same for the past year-no pain when waking or after sitting, but about 4PM my feet start aching all over the bottoms. The more I stand and walk (or just stand) the more my feet hurt. It's more of an all over the bottom of the feet pain. Icing feels good, and good hard shoes (birks). I'm trying an otc pair of orthotics that have a post for support agains pronating. If they work I'll probably get a rigid pair made at a podiatrists office.

I wish you well in your management of this chronic problem. My pt said today that as we get older there's just some things that go wrong and that we need to learn to live with. No more barefoot on the beach! Keep searching.

Beth D.

posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Beth D. on 4/24/00 at 00:00 (019319)

Hi Rob,

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts. I do feel better mentally just knowing what I've got now.

Hi Trish,

My symptoms have been the same for the past year-no pain when waking or after sitting, but about 4PM my feet start aching all over the bottoms. The more I stand and walk (or just stand) the more my feet hurt. It's more of an all over the bottom of the feet pain. Icing feels good, and good hard shoes (birks). I'm trying an otc pair of orthotics that have a post for support agains pronating. If they work I'll probably get a rigid pair made at a podiatrists office.

I wish you well in your management of this chronic problem. My pt said today that as we get older there's just some things that go wrong and that we need to learn to live with. No more barefoot on the beach! Keep searching.

Beth D.

posted to the eswt board . . . keyword: