Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Fabs will help your heel pain Guarenteed

Posted by Dr. Roth on 4/25/00 at 22:17 (019390)

Heel pain suffers please go to the web page http://www.fabs.com . As the inventor of this product I can assure you that Fabs work. Over 500 doctors are now Rx'ing fabs.If you have a specific Question please use the E mail at my web site.

Thanks, Dr. Roth

Re: Thanks for your comments but heres the story

DR. Roth on 4/26/00 at 13:38 (019428)

You guys are really funny. If I did not know any better I would think there was a conspiracy. No ones trying to hide anything about FABS. No web site can have all the answers to all your questions. Thats why I urge you to E mail me. I am more than happy to answer your Questions.
Concerning price and look alike products. Fabs are truley unique. They are patented around the world. There is nothing like them on this planet. They work period.$30.00 for a great product is a bargin,and thats for a pair.
We sell them in catologes right now.
The reason I posted this note is to offer help for those that have not heard of FABS. Sooner than later everyone will know of FABS. They will be the gold standart for treating these problems. Thanks. Dr. Roth

Re: To Dr Roth

wendyn on 4/26/00 at 13:59 (019439)

Thanks for your info....no conspiracy here though - just opinions.

Regardless of whether or not the product is reasonable or if it works - my best suggestion to you is to fix the spelling and all the typos in your website. It will go a long way to improving the credibility of the product and presenting it as a legitimate business venture.

For some of us it's hard to get past the presentation (if it's bad) and really look at a product objectively.

Re: Question for Dr. Roth

Kim B. on 4/26/00 at 14:04 (019441)

Hi Dr. Roth,

I'm going to post my questions here so that both me and my PF friends can benefit from the answers.

If they will cure my PF gauranteed, why would I need to replace them in 3 monthts? How long will the cure take? Will I always need to wear a pair? I'm wonder if the relief is temporary or does this product simply allow the foot to heal itself? Do you recommend wearing them to sleep?

Here is a simular product I found at the Feel Good Fast Site. Their products are gauranteed too. They advertise free shipping. Their price is 14.00 each when you order two. I'm just helping you know your competition.

http://www.feelgoodfast.com/product-preview.asp?ProdT=FC840&Goto=Sleep&AID=246

Thanks for your response and good luck with your product.

Kim B.

Re: double post was a fluke

Kim B. on 4/26/00 at 14:07 (019447)

Scott is playing with the board layout and mechanics again, I guess. I'm not sure how that happened to tell you the truth.

Dr. Roth on 4/26/00 at 18:15 (019462)

Please explain where the typos are on the web page, I would appreciate your pointing them out. I will get the web designer to correct them.
Thanks DR. Roth

wendyn on 4/26/00 at 18:29 (019463)

I'm not about to proofread your site for you...but without checking too hard...

Care and Fitting instructions:

'can be worn under a socks'

FAQ

'sever athlete's foot'

and my personal fave....'Hell Spur Syndrome'.

Those I can spot in 3 minutes or less (and I'm certainly no editor) - so you may want to have someone go through it pretty well for you.

john h on 4/26/00 at 18:30 (019464)

dr. roth: send me a pair of FABS and if they cure my PF or even make it 80% better i will send you $500 (guaranteed). i am not making light of your product . most of us have tried everything from A-Z and we are skeptics. do not feel bad about your spelling as i have been corrected about mine on several occasions.

john h on 4/26/00 at 18:34 (019465)

wendy - here in arkansas the spelling on the web site would get at least an 'A'.

jethro

Dr. R on 4/26/00 at 18:34 (019466)

I never said or implied a cure. They help almost everyone. The degree varies but practically everyone says that they give relief. Most people like fabs so much that they continue to wear them after their symptoms subside. Treatment varies with each person. without a diagnosis by a doctor it is hard to say if one has pf or maybe another problem, or combination. All I can say is that if you seek relief FABS will do the Job.
The other device is nothing like FABS except that it is $2.00 cheaper.
Fabs must work because of the way it was designed.Like a tennis elbow strap or knee strape it works on the same principle. The pad when properly placed by following the instructions decompresses the medial band of the P.F.Thats why FABS work along with the special patented material that the wrap is made of. The whole device is quite special.
I hope that this gives you some insight into fabs.
P.S. a direct quote from Billy Casper who tried FABS. FABS transend all sports. He is the famous Golfer.
Thanks Dr. Roth

Dr. R on 4/26/00 at 18:39 (019467)

Just go on the web site and order a pair. No need to take your $500.00. See previous response concerning the word 'Cure'.

wendyn on 4/26/00 at 22:22 (019474)

John - my point about the spelling (not because I have hang ups about spelling) is that here it doesn't matter. On the other hand (foot?) if you set up a web site, and you want to present a product as legitimate - a lot of errors can give a poor impression. It's to Dr R's benefit to have those fixed - makes no difference to me because I don't suffer much from PF and won't be ordering his product.

I think on the BB we shouldn't have to care too much how we spell...I know I sure don't worry about it.

Jethro? What's up with that?

Nancy S. on 4/27/00 at 00:14 (019477)

Wendy, I agree with you completely about web site presentation. I have to admit, though, that I've always been a little fond of the 'hell spurs' typo that pops up occasionally.
I think the 'jethro' reference was to the character on the old 'Beverly Hillbillies'? He didn't talk too good, so he probably wouldn't spell too good neither.
Sorry, it's long past midnight, goodnight now! --Nancy

ChrisO on 4/27/00 at 17:14 (019499)

Did you develop your product specifically for PF sufferers? Would that be for so-called 'flat-footed' sufferers or those with rigid, high arches?
I wouldn't feel persecuted if I were you - it's just that you've surprised us with news of your product. Most of us have been at this for awhile now and thought we were pretty familiar with available products.

ChrisO on 4/27/00 at 18:05 (019506)

I got it........

Luv, EllyMay

Re: Fabs

Mary J. on 4/29/00 at 07:22 (019597)

I have tried these and they didn't work for me. Mary J.

Re: Web site

Dr. R on 5/02/00 at 15:26 (019782)

Thanks so much for your E mail. I had sent the web designer all of the changes and he never did them. I have re contacted him and he will change everything asap. I appreciate your comments.

DR. Roth on 4/26/00 at 13:38 (019428)

You guys are really funny. If I did not know any better I would think there was a conspiracy. No ones trying to hide anything about FABS. No web site can have all the answers to all your questions. Thats why I urge you to E mail me. I am more than happy to answer your Questions.
Concerning price and look alike products. Fabs are truley unique. They are patented around the world. There is nothing like them on this planet. They work period.$30.00 for a great product is a bargin,and thats for a pair.
We sell them in catologes right now.
The reason I posted this note is to offer help for those that have not heard of FABS. Sooner than later everyone will know of FABS. They will be the gold standart for treating these problems. Thanks. Dr. Roth

wendyn on 4/26/00 at 13:59 (019439)

Thanks for your info....no conspiracy here though - just opinions.

Regardless of whether or not the product is reasonable or if it works - my best suggestion to you is to fix the spelling and all the typos in your website. It will go a long way to improving the credibility of the product and presenting it as a legitimate business venture.

For some of us it's hard to get past the presentation (if it's bad) and really look at a product objectively.

Kim B. on 4/26/00 at 14:04 (019441)

Hi Dr. Roth,

I'm going to post my questions here so that both me and my PF friends can benefit from the answers.

If they will cure my PF gauranteed, why would I need to replace them in 3 monthts? How long will the cure take? Will I always need to wear a pair? I'm wonder if the relief is temporary or does this product simply allow the foot to heal itself? Do you recommend wearing them to sleep?

Here is a simular product I found at the Feel Good Fast Site. Their products are gauranteed too. They advertise free shipping. Their price is 14.00 each when you order two. I'm just helping you know your competition.

http://www.feelgoodfast.com/product-preview.asp?ProdT=FC840&Goto=Sleep&AID=246

Thanks for your response and good luck with your product.

Kim B.

Re: double post was a fluke

Kim B. on 4/26/00 at 14:07 (019447)

Scott is playing with the board layout and mechanics again, I guess. I'm not sure how that happened to tell you the truth.

Dr. Roth on 4/26/00 at 18:15 (019462)

Please explain where the typos are on the web page, I would appreciate your pointing them out. I will get the web designer to correct them.
Thanks DR. Roth

wendyn on 4/26/00 at 18:29 (019463)

I'm not about to proofread your site for you...but without checking too hard...

Care and Fitting instructions:

'can be worn under a socks'

FAQ

'sever athlete's foot'

and my personal fave....'Hell Spur Syndrome'.

Those I can spot in 3 minutes or less (and I'm certainly no editor) - so you may want to have someone go through it pretty well for you.

john h on 4/26/00 at 18:30 (019464)

dr. roth: send me a pair of FABS and if they cure my PF or even make it 80% better i will send you $500 (guaranteed). i am not making light of your product . most of us have tried everything from A-Z and we are skeptics. do not feel bad about your spelling as i have been corrected about mine on several occasions.

john h on 4/26/00 at 18:34 (019465)

wendy - here in arkansas the spelling on the web site would get at least an 'A'.

jethro

Dr. R on 4/26/00 at 18:34 (019466)

I never said or implied a cure. They help almost everyone. The degree varies but practically everyone says that they give relief. Most people like fabs so much that they continue to wear them after their symptoms subside. Treatment varies with each person. without a diagnosis by a doctor it is hard to say if one has pf or maybe another problem, or combination. All I can say is that if you seek relief FABS will do the Job.
The other device is nothing like FABS except that it is $2.00 cheaper.
Fabs must work because of the way it was designed.Like a tennis elbow strap or knee strape it works on the same principle. The pad when properly placed by following the instructions decompresses the medial band of the P.F.Thats why FABS work along with the special patented material that the wrap is made of. The whole device is quite special.
I hope that this gives you some insight into fabs.
P.S. a direct quote from Billy Casper who tried FABS. FABS transend all sports. He is the famous Golfer.
Thanks Dr. Roth

Dr. R on 4/26/00 at 18:39 (019467)

Just go on the web site and order a pair. No need to take your $500.00. See previous response concerning the word 'Cure'.

wendyn on 4/26/00 at 22:22 (019474)

John - my point about the spelling (not because I have hang ups about spelling) is that here it doesn't matter. On the other hand (foot?) if you set up a web site, and you want to present a product as legitimate - a lot of errors can give a poor impression. It's to Dr R's benefit to have those fixed - makes no difference to me because I don't suffer much from PF and won't be ordering his product.

I think on the BB we shouldn't have to care too much how we spell...I know I sure don't worry about it.

Jethro? What's up with that?

Nancy S. on 4/27/00 at 00:14 (019477)

Wendy, I agree with you completely about web site presentation. I have to admit, though, that I've always been a little fond of the 'hell spurs' typo that pops up occasionally.
I think the 'jethro' reference was to the character on the old 'Beverly Hillbillies'? He didn't talk too good, so he probably wouldn't spell too good neither.
Sorry, it's long past midnight, goodnight now! --Nancy

ChrisO on 4/27/00 at 17:14 (019499)

Did you develop your product specifically for PF sufferers? Would that be for so-called 'flat-footed' sufferers or those with rigid, high arches?
I wouldn't feel persecuted if I were you - it's just that you've surprised us with news of your product. Most of us have been at this for awhile now and thought we were pretty familiar with available products.

ChrisO on 4/27/00 at 18:05 (019506)

I got it........

Luv, EllyMay

Re: Fabs

Mary J. on 4/29/00 at 07:22 (019597)

I have tried these and they didn't work for me. Mary J.

Re: Web site

Dr. R on 5/02/00 at 15:26 (019782)

Thanks so much for your E mail. I had sent the web designer all of the changes and he never did them. I have re contacted him and he will change everything asap. I appreciate your comments.