Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr Roth...I took another look

Posted by vickiJ on 4/27/00 at 07:41 (019480)

OK, I took a closer look and maybe there is something different about Fabs...the material that goes around the foot seems to be more substantial, perhaps offering more 'compression'? Maybe it would be a good idea to point out on your site how Fabs differ from the other 'look alikes' out there.

I apologize for my cynicism...but if you have the opportunity to read some of the personal histories (you probably don't have the time) here on this board you will release that too many of us have had doctors and product pedlars tell us that they have 'the cure'...it will help you understand our reactions a bit better. Your post was, indeed, very polite, and quite frankly I'm surprised there weren't stronger negative reactions to your guarantee...there are just too many posters who have suffered for many years (I've only been disabled for 2.5)for some of us not to respond the way we have.

That said....I've been thinking about your product...I use rigid orthotics and while I credit them (in part) for the healing and increased time on my feet I'm sick of only being able to wear one pair of shoes with them and my Birk sandals. I have high arches and had severe pain (hell spurs indeed!) for the better part of 18 months. Do your Fabs sometimes make it so rigid orthotics are unneccesary? Do you prescribe Fabs to your patients first then move on to casting them for orthotics if the Fabs don't work? I would love it if there were something that I could wear so I don't have to use the orthotics while I do the PFT exercises to strengthen my feet.
I will email these questions to you as well...but I think it is good to keep this discussion open here on the board.

Re: Dr Roth...I took another look/FYI

ChrisO on 4/27/00 at 17:03 (019497)

Just for everyone's edification - I asked Dr. Roth a couple of questions via email; 1. How long has the product been out - 2 years and 2. What is his area of practice - Podiatrist. He was extremely prompt in replying. Having said that, I sure would like to hear from some folks who've tried his product.

wendyn on 4/27/00 at 18:44 (019511)

I did a search on this board under 'FABS' to see if we've had anyone comment on their use. I only came up with Dr Roth's first post about this product in February of this year. So I am assuming that no one on this board has tried these, or if they have - they have no comment?

Dr Roth's first post in February did not seem to generate as much interest as this one has....perhaps we'll get some responses from people who have actually tried this.

If it's used by as many people as they say - I'd have to suspect that at least a few of them come here....

Anyone out there?

ChrisO on 4/27/00 at 18:52 (019513)

I just looked at the FABS site again. There is a tab for 'testimonials' so I looked at that but found just one testimonial. I'm not necessarily skeptical about the product, I'm just trying to find out more about it.

Dr. R on 4/27/00 at 19:26 (019515)

Please go to the Web page. Under testomonials push the refreash button and you will see at least a dozen.

Re: Dr Roth...I took another look

Dr. R on 4/27/00 at 19:34 (019516)

Thanks for your comments,
FABS are great because you can wear them with virtually any shoe and barefoot. You can not do this realistically with the other look alike products. Also FABS are one size fits all and no right or left. I made them to be real easy to use and understant. I usually start patients off with FABS to save them money a great percentage never get the orthos. I am very consumer orientated and try the simple treatment first and cheapest. I have sold all the fabs claimed in my web site.Call feelgood catalogue about them. They love them because they work.
Thanks,

Dr. Roth

Re: Dr Roth...I took another look/FYI/oops

ChrisO on 4/28/00 at 14:46 (019569)

Oops! It says so right there on the testimonial page.......
Thanks!

Re: Dr. R. Are you saying that your FABs are the same ones at FGC?

Kim B. on 4/28/00 at 17:20 (019574)

Hi Dr. Roth,

I'm a little confused by the last comments on your previous post. Are you saying that your FABs are the same ones that are sold at the FeelGoodFast.com Catalog?

Also, I do feel that your previous post entitled 'FABS will help with your heel pain... gauranteed!' DOES imply a cure, although you later denied that. Maybe you should say that wearing FABS can help releive heel pain. That way it's understood that one has to be wearing them, to benefit from them. Just a thought.

I know we are a tough group to sell. You'd have to know first hand what we have been though. The hype, the hope, the let downs we've delt with. But look at it this way, it's kind of like New York, (only different)...if you can sell it here, you can sell it anywhere!

Regards, Kim B.

DR. R on 5/02/00 at 15:21 (019781)

Feelgood.com

ChrisO on 4/27/00 at 17:03 (019497)

Just for everyone's edification - I asked Dr. Roth a couple of questions via email; 1. How long has the product been out - 2 years and 2. What is his area of practice - Podiatrist. He was extremely prompt in replying. Having said that, I sure would like to hear from some folks who've tried his product.

wendyn on 4/27/00 at 18:44 (019511)

I did a search on this board under 'FABS' to see if we've had anyone comment on their use. I only came up with Dr Roth's first post about this product in February of this year. So I am assuming that no one on this board has tried these, or if they have - they have no comment?

Dr Roth's first post in February did not seem to generate as much interest as this one has....perhaps we'll get some responses from people who have actually tried this.

If it's used by as many people as they say - I'd have to suspect that at least a few of them come here....

Anyone out there?

ChrisO on 4/27/00 at 18:52 (019513)

I just looked at the FABS site again. There is a tab for 'testimonials' so I looked at that but found just one testimonial. I'm not necessarily skeptical about the product, I'm just trying to find out more about it.

Dr. R on 4/27/00 at 19:26 (019515)

Please go to the Web page. Under testomonials push the refreash button and you will see at least a dozen.

Re: Dr Roth...I took another look

Dr. R on 4/27/00 at 19:34 (019516)

Thanks for your comments,
FABS are great because you can wear them with virtually any shoe and barefoot. You can not do this realistically with the other look alike products. Also FABS are one size fits all and no right or left. I made them to be real easy to use and understant. I usually start patients off with FABS to save them money a great percentage never get the orthos. I am very consumer orientated and try the simple treatment first and cheapest. I have sold all the fabs claimed in my web site.Call feelgood catalogue about them. They love them because they work.
Thanks,

Dr. Roth

Re: Dr Roth...I took another look/FYI/oops

ChrisO on 4/28/00 at 14:46 (019569)

Oops! It says so right there on the testimonial page.......
Thanks!

Kim B. on 4/28/00 at 17:20 (019574)

Hi Dr. Roth,

I'm a little confused by the last comments on your previous post. Are you saying that your FABs are the same ones that are sold at the FeelGoodFast.com Catalog?

Also, I do feel that your previous post entitled 'FABS will help with your heel pain... gauranteed!' DOES imply a cure, although you later denied that. Maybe you should say that wearing FABS can help releive heel pain. That way it's understood that one has to be wearing them, to benefit from them. Just a thought.

I know we are a tough group to sell. You'd have to know first hand what we have been though. The hype, the hope, the let downs we've delt with. But look at it this way, it's kind of like New York, (only different)...if you can sell it here, you can sell it anywhere!

Regards, Kim B.

DR. R on 5/02/00 at 15:21 (019781)

Feelgood.com