Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

finding springstep shoes

Posted by alan k on 4/30/00 at 09:27 (019635)

My wife is interested in spring step shoes, but the link to a store that was posted recently is an impossible website and poorly constructed-- impossible to browse their store (800shoes, or something, is the name of the site). Does anyone know where to find spring step shoes in another site?

thanks,

alan k

Re: finding springstep shoes

YvonneC on 5/01/00 at 08:47 (019698)

Alan, I posted the link, it was the best I could find.

I swear by these sandals and have had very little pain, I was even able to run these weekend, not far, but still I did it without any pain afterwards. I live in New York and there is a great little store not far from me called Bed and Back, they have a fantastic range of shoes - birks, springstep, dankso and more. I will call the store to find out if they have a website or any other info on Springstep.

alan k on 5/01/00 at 12:51 (019716)

thanks!

I just get white clogs when I put any women's shoe size in their site's browsing function, even the size of the shoe that shows up on your link. It is a very frustrating site, one of the worst I have ever seen. The shoes I saw from your link, (size 38 too big) look good though.

alan k

PattyS on 5/02/00 at 15:49 (019784)

Alan, I know that you are looking for a website, but i found a good selection at a store called Whispers in San Jose, CA. My sister lives in CT and beleives that it is a chain so you might luck out with one. My foot feels almost 100% since my ART, but I was looking for a pair of dressier shoes as I had some events to attend this past weekend and still wanted a comfortable shoe. I bought a pair and I can attest to the fact that they felt great. I will hunt for the box to see if it has a phone # of the company for you to call. Patty

YvonneC on 5/01/00 at 08:47 (019698)

Alan, I posted the link, it was the best I could find.

I swear by these sandals and have had very little pain, I was even able to run these weekend, not far, but still I did it without any pain afterwards. I live in New York and there is a great little store not far from me called Bed and Back, they have a fantastic range of shoes - birks, springstep, dankso and more. I will call the store to find out if they have a website or any other info on Springstep.

alan k on 5/01/00 at 12:51 (019716)

thanks!

I just get white clogs when I put any women's shoe size in their site's browsing function, even the size of the shoe that shows up on your link. It is a very frustrating site, one of the worst I have ever seen. The shoes I saw from your link, (size 38 too big) look good though.

alan k

PattyS on 5/02/00 at 15:49 (019784)

Alan, I know that you are looking for a website, but i found a good selection at a store called Whispers in San Jose, CA. My sister lives in CT and beleives that it is a chain so you might luck out with one. My foot feels almost 100% since my ART, but I was looking for a pair of dressier shoes as I had some events to attend this past weekend and still wanted a comfortable shoe. I bought a pair and I can attest to the fact that they felt great. I will hunt for the box to see if it has a phone # of the company for you to call. Patty