Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

pain moved, is still pf ?

Posted by Brenda K on 4/30/00 at 21:06 (019683)

When the acucpuncture Dr. said heel spur, Plantar Fasciitis, my pain was in the classic medial in front of heel location, right foot only. Since two visits to my Chiro, the pain has moved, the medial pain is much better, but pain is now usually a burning pain, and has moved to middle and lateral side of heel. The left heel now has a burning pain also. By the end of the day I am usually limping, especially After my 15 min. break. I usually ice in evening. I'm using the ibuprofen cream, morning and night. I also started Bromelein a week ago. I put on my Birk sandals as soon as I get home. Have some Birk shoes on order.

Re: Heal!! Spurs!!

Kim B. on 5/01/00 at 22:21 (019748)

My pain seems to move around some. It used to be very specific spur type of pain, and it seemed to come from the same area all the time.

I don't know if the change is sign of healing, or complications. I still have specific heel pain when I overdom things, but tonight for example, the pain has migrated mainly to the ball of my foot, up front. Does anyone know what this might be about?

I am happy to report that my 'ankle nerve pain' that made me suspect TTS for awhile is much better! Yea!! The massage therapist uses reflexology and what I think is her version of an ART type of release (my words not hers.)

The bad news is that since my feet had started feeling better, I got relaxed in my diciplines and self-treatments and yes, EVEN caught myself running around the house with my feet completely NAKED!! What the hell was I thinking??

So I'm paying for it. It's not 'horrible', (but I've been there.) I'm not back to square one, but I definately screwed up. Live... learn.

Regards,
Kim B.

Re: Heal!! Spurs!!

Kim B. on 5/01/00 at 22:21 (019748)

My pain seems to move around some. It used to be very specific spur type of pain, and it seemed to come from the same area all the time.

I don't know if the change is sign of healing, or complications. I still have specific heel pain when I overdom things, but tonight for example, the pain has migrated mainly to the ball of my foot, up front. Does anyone know what this might be about?

I am happy to report that my 'ankle nerve pain' that made me suspect TTS for awhile is much better! Yea!! The massage therapist uses reflexology and what I think is her version of an ART type of release (my words not hers.)

The bad news is that since my feet had started feeling better, I got relaxed in my diciplines and self-treatments and yes, EVEN caught myself running around the house with my feet completely NAKED!! What the hell was I thinking??

So I'm paying for it. It's not 'horrible', (but I've been there.) I'm not back to square one, but I definately screwed up. Live... learn.

Regards,
Kim B.