Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Help-Which Nikes for men ?

Posted by CJ Thomas on 5/01/00 at 11:17 (019709)

I have been told that Nike Running shoes would be good for my PT.
But there is a bewildering array of models.
Need a soft-heel shoe that is flexible. I also have a high arch. Anyone have any rec. or is there a cross reference of Mens NIKE shoe models vs characteristics.

Re: Help-Which Nikes for men ?

Michael S. on 5/03/00 at 16:19 (019819)

I just bought a pair of Nike basketball shoes 3-4 weeks ago. They are called the Air Diversity Up Tempo and are marketed by Allen Houston of the New York Knicks. Do not buy these as they are I believe the reason I have looked on this web site. My left foot is killing me and the pain started roughly a week after I bought these shoes. I had played in a pair of Allen Iverson Reeboks for approximately 6 months before that, and had no problems. I also think that Reeboks are a little wider and have better arch support. Hope this helps !!!!!!!!!

Re: Help-Which Nikes for men ?

Michael S. on 5/03/00 at 16:19 (019819)

I just bought a pair of Nike basketball shoes 3-4 weeks ago. They are called the Air Diversity Up Tempo and are marketed by Allen Houston of the New York Knicks. Do not buy these as they are I believe the reason I have looked on this web site. My left foot is killing me and the pain started roughly a week after I bought these shoes. I had played in a pair of Allen Iverson Reeboks for approximately 6 months before that, and had no problems. I also think that Reeboks are a little wider and have better arch support. Hope this helps !!!!!!!!!