Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Having some good days

Posted by Trish on 5/07/00 at 17:38 (019982)

Hi all. It has been just over 9 weeks since my last Sonorex treatment and I have had a pretty good week. Mostly the pain is minimal, but there is some pain by the end of the day. I haven't had to take any anti-inflammatories this week, but still ice in the evening. I'm not sure if this is from the Sonorex or not......I do get cyclical relief every now and then for no particular reason, so I guess time will tell what this is. My untreated foot is feeling better too.
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Re: Having some good days

David L on 5/07/00 at 18:28 (019984)

Glad to hear that things are improving, Trish. It may just be taking more time than others, but it looks like you are on the road to recovery.
Regards,
David Lowy
Vice President, Canada
Sonorex Therapy Centers Toll Free 1 877 766-6287 http://www.sonorex.com

posted to the eswt board . . . keyword: Sonocur Sonorex

Re: To David L.

Trish on 5/09/00 at 08:11 (020062)

I'm thinking about getting the 2 additional treatments; my treated foot seems noticeably improved but nowhere near 100%. I can't get into the Dr. till next Wed., and by then it will be 11 weeks since the last treatment. Should I insist that I need to see him sooner, or does it really matter? What are the time lines here? Will the extra treatments be effective after 11 wks.?

David L on 5/09/00 at 11:52 (020081)

Next week should be just fine. As you most certainly know, your recovery is cumulative, and some take a little longer than others.
Keep us informed!

Re: Having some good days

David L on 5/07/00 at 18:28 (019984)

Glad to hear that things are improving, Trish. It may just be taking more time than others, but it looks like you are on the road to recovery.
Regards,
David Lowy
Vice President, Canada
Sonorex Therapy Centers Toll Free 1 877 766-6287 http://www.sonorex.com

Trish on 5/09/00 at 08:11 (020062)

I'm thinking about getting the 2 additional treatments; my treated foot seems noticeably improved but nowhere near 100%. I can't get into the Dr. till next Wed., and by then it will be 11 weeks since the last treatment. Should I insist that I need to see him sooner, or does it really matter? What are the time lines here? Will the extra treatments be effective after 11 wks.?

David L on 5/09/00 at 11:52 (020081)

Next week should be just fine. As you most certainly know, your recovery is cumulative, and some take a little longer than others.
Keep us informed!