Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Blonde PF Sufferers

Posted by Bob G. on 5/08/00 at 01:51 (019996)

There are three ladies (each wearing Birks) working in the same office. They begin to notice that each day the boss, who is also female, leaves work early.

One day they decide that once the boss takes off they are gonna be right behind her, after all she never comes back or calls - so how would she know. So, they all three leave.

The brunette was elated to be able to get in a quick workout at her spa before meeting her dinner date.

The redhead was thrilled to be home early. She did a little gardening and went to bed early (with her nightsplint on).

The blonde was happy, happy, happy, to be home. But when she got to her bedroom she heard a muffled noise from inside. Slowly, quietly, she cracks open the door and was mortified to see her husband in bed with HER BOSS!!! Ever so gently she closed the door and crept out of her house.

The next day at coffe break, the brunette and redhead mentioned leaving early again and asked the blonde if she wanted to go with them.

'NO WAY!' the blonde exclaimed, 'I damn near got caught yesterday!'

Re: What's the difference between sexist or racist jokes????

VickiJ on 5/08/00 at 07:40 (019999)

Yes, I do have a sense of humor, but I'm Sorry, Bob, even tho I'm brunette-turning-grey I find jokes about 'dumb blondes' just as offensive as racist jokes...you certainly wouldn't post racist jokes here....or would you?...and you don't see women bashing men here...so please keep this type of humor off the board....really bad taste Bob. Even ifyou are blonde.

Re: I apologize; did not mean to offend

Bob G. on 5/08/00 at 12:19 (020004)

I am sorry. Also, that my blonde hair is turning grey.

Susan S on 5/08/00 at 13:20 (020005)

As a blonde, let me assure you that I was not offended for one moment. I think comparing blonde jokes and racist jokes is a litle of a stretch. Although we all have plenty of stretching experience! Y'all kiss and make up!! Now!

Re: Thank you, Susan

Bob G. on 5/08/00 at 13:35 (020006)

Yes, we are all friends. Sometimes we accidentally step on others toes. Please be assured that I am not sexist, racist, nor am I a wimp. Thanks, again.

On the road to recovery, best wishes to all!

ChrisO on 5/08/00 at 13:36 (020007)

Hey Bob - Where was your blond-head-turning-gray on Saturday when I was sure I'd spot it at the SLO Garden show?

With all due respect - I thought the joke was a rib-tickler and it's OK with this brunette if you want to switch the hair-color wording to brunette. Now, did you hear the one about the PF runner who..........well, nevermind!

Nancy S. on 5/08/00 at 20:43 (020044)

Hey, what's the deal? Are we reddish-brownettes invisible or what?

Re: I apologize; did not mean to offendRe

Laurie R on 5/08/00 at 21:03 (020045)

Hi Nancy ,
I am with you thats my hair color too,well this week anyways,I get it done on sat so we will see what color it will be.......Laurie R

Nancy S. on 5/08/00 at 21:07 (020046)

Hi Laurie, we just crossed emails. If I were you, I'd get it done to match the color of your cast, since you might be wearing it for two more weeks. Maybe dfeet could get hers done to match her nightsplints -- I believe she said her splints are an azure blue. --Nancy

Laurie R on 5/08/00 at 21:14 (020048)

No No No .....My cast is white,thats why I have to go and get it done so it won't look like my cast.....You funny girl...Laurie R

Re: We are a cyberspace family

Bob G. on 5/08/00 at 23:31 (020057)

Thank you, all, for your quips. I love you all, including you, Vickie. The world we live in is full of sexist, racist idiots and we need to take a stand against the predjudice that preclude you and I from equaity.

This post is not about heal pain, but it is important. End of statement. Let's get on with it.

Re: What's the difference between sexist or racist jokes????

VickiJ on 5/08/00 at 07:40 (019999)

Yes, I do have a sense of humor, but I'm Sorry, Bob, even tho I'm brunette-turning-grey I find jokes about 'dumb blondes' just as offensive as racist jokes...you certainly wouldn't post racist jokes here....or would you?...and you don't see women bashing men here...so please keep this type of humor off the board....really bad taste Bob. Even ifyou are blonde.

Bob G. on 5/08/00 at 12:19 (020004)

I am sorry. Also, that my blonde hair is turning grey.

Susan S on 5/08/00 at 13:20 (020005)

As a blonde, let me assure you that I was not offended for one moment. I think comparing blonde jokes and racist jokes is a litle of a stretch. Although we all have plenty of stretching experience! Y'all kiss and make up!! Now!

Re: Thank you, Susan

Bob G. on 5/08/00 at 13:35 (020006)

Yes, we are all friends. Sometimes we accidentally step on others toes. Please be assured that I am not sexist, racist, nor am I a wimp. Thanks, again.

On the road to recovery, best wishes to all!

ChrisO on 5/08/00 at 13:36 (020007)

Hey Bob - Where was your blond-head-turning-gray on Saturday when I was sure I'd spot it at the SLO Garden show?

With all due respect - I thought the joke was a rib-tickler and it's OK with this brunette if you want to switch the hair-color wording to brunette. Now, did you hear the one about the PF runner who..........well, nevermind!

Nancy S. on 5/08/00 at 20:43 (020044)

Hey, what's the deal? Are we reddish-brownettes invisible or what?

Laurie R on 5/08/00 at 21:03 (020045)

Hi Nancy ,
I am with you thats my hair color too,well this week anyways,I get it done on sat so we will see what color it will be.......Laurie R

Nancy S. on 5/08/00 at 21:07 (020046)

Hi Laurie, we just crossed emails. If I were you, I'd get it done to match the color of your cast, since you might be wearing it for two more weeks. Maybe dfeet could get hers done to match her nightsplints -- I believe she said her splints are an azure blue. --Nancy

Laurie R on 5/08/00 at 21:14 (020048)

No No No .....My cast is white,thats why I have to go and get it done so it won't look like my cast.....You funny girl...Laurie R

Re: We are a cyberspace family

Bob G. on 5/08/00 at 23:31 (020057)

Thank you, all, for your quips. I love you all, including you, Vickie. The world we live in is full of sexist, racist idiots and we need to take a stand against the predjudice that preclude you and I from equaity.

This post is not about heal pain, but it is important. End of statement. Let's get on with it.