Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Bizarre-ness of the Day......

Posted by ChrisO on 5/09/00 at 20:14 (020130)

So, you think your feet hurt, huh? I found a little trick today that causes more pain.........

I was drying my hair (getting ready to go to the Chiro) and- I didn't realize that the 'cover' on the back of the dryer that guards access to the dryer's fan had come off. Yep, you guessed it - my forefinger got tangled in the fan! (sure am glad it wasn't my longish hair!) OUCH OUCH OUCH! Blood popped right out of that poor finger and I refused to look any further because I was reminded of a friend who chopped his off in a lawnmower. So I panicked totally and called a neighbor! She found me teary-eyed and shaking like crazy. I made HER look at my finger and.....the injury was/is minimal! I'm SUCH a baby! It sliced off the very tip of the finger and nail - hardly deep at all. I eventually went on to the Chiro who saw fit to give me an extra painful ART treatment today...........
Then I got no sympathy from my dear husband.........
think I'll go to bed!