Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

More than coincidence II

Posted by ChrisB on 5/11/00 at 14:51 (020232)

OK. I understand everyone has to deal with this condition in their own way. I'm an executive in a fast paced business and ideally believe I have control over most things effecting me.
Airports/travel have been the absolute toughest the last 3 years. There is always a price to be paid after a trip. Fast walking, car rental, bags, hard surfaces, dress shoes, etc. I returned through the SLC airport yesterday(God bless those moving walkways) and this trip is the first that I have had no pain in the walking and hassle. I only notice some stiffness now and suspect that is part of the healing process. Now I can start training for the 100K Ironman competition soon.
Just kidding, please
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword: Sonocur Sonorex

Re: More than coincidence II

john h on 5/12/00 at 09:27 (020262)

how about the 100 feet ironman chris? i could compete in that. i am doing the airport thing in the morning.
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Chris B on 5/12/00 at 13:47 (020270)

Yeah really. Are you considering the treatment as an alternative to surgery? I'm still trying to figure out the stiffness I have versus pain. Maybe I need to stretch out more vigorously. Or maybe the inflammation is gone but scaring is present.

john h on 5/12/00 at 09:27 (020262)

how about the 100 feet ironman chris? i could compete in that. i am doing the airport thing in the morning.
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Chris B on 5/12/00 at 13:47 (020270)

Yeah really. Are you considering the treatment as an alternative to surgery? I'm still trying to figure out the stiffness I have versus pain. Maybe I need to stretch out more vigorously. Or maybe the inflammation is gone but scaring is present.