Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

i think i'm better?

Posted by scottak on 5/14/00 at 07:20 (020351)

my foot has been feeling really good lately. my wife talked me into going to the outlet mall. i walked or stood for about 5 hours, when i woke-up this morning i had no sign of pain at all. is this a good sign or what? e-mails welcome thanks

Re: i think i'm better?

Lori R. on 5/14/00 at 07:40 (020353)

Did you have tightness in the initial part of getting out to bed? That seems to be my problem? Then I am good for the whole day?
It sounds like you are doing great. What is your next step. I would think that alittle stretch each day is important for maintaining your flexibility in your foot>

Re: Re:

scottak on 5/14/00 at 08:44 (020354)

Did you have tightness in the initial part of getting out to bed? no

What is your next step? keep-on, keeping-on!!!

I would think that alittle stretch each day is important for maintaining your flexibility in your foot. ***i stretch often. i like using the brick and board stretch a couple times a day. i massage as needed, on break(at work), lunch and when my foot tells me to massage. a physical therapist told me you can do to much therapy for PF. so i listen to my foot alot. good luck!!

VickiJ on 5/15/00 at 07:42 (020387)

Soooooo happy for you! Please let us know if you continue to be pain free.

Lori R. on 5/14/00 at 07:40 (020353)

Did you have tightness in the initial part of getting out to bed? That seems to be my problem? Then I am good for the whole day?
It sounds like you are doing great. What is your next step. I would think that alittle stretch each day is important for maintaining your flexibility in your foot>

Re: Re:

scottak on 5/14/00 at 08:44 (020354)

Did you have tightness in the initial part of getting out to bed? no

What is your next step? keep-on, keeping-on!!!

I would think that alittle stretch each day is important for maintaining your flexibility in your foot. ***i stretch often. i like using the brick and board stretch a couple times a day. i massage as needed, on break(at work), lunch and when my foot tells me to massage. a physical therapist told me you can do to much therapy for PF. so i listen to my foot alot. good luck!!

VickiJ on 5/15/00 at 07:42 (020387)

Soooooo happy for you! Please let us know if you continue to be pain free.