Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Massage sandals

Posted by Angie on 5/17/00 at 19:00 (020503)

I am thinking about getting some massage sandals. I really do not want to wait the length of time others have been to get Birkenstock sandals. Has anyone bought another type of massage supportive sandal that has worked well with them? If so, what brand and where did you purchase them? Angie

Re: Massage sandals

chris B on 5/18/00 at 06:29 (020519)

massage sandles killed my heels. I couldn't stand the pain. I hope that they work for you though.

ChuckC on 5/18/00 at 13:05 (020544)

Angie, I have had good luck with Speedo Velcro Massage Sandal II. The footbed is very close to Birkenstocks. It does take a while for your foot to get accustomed to a massage sandal. Wear them for short periods of time and while sitting at first. I am certain my pair has has helped my TTS.

chris B on 5/18/00 at 06:29 (020519)

massage sandles killed my heels. I couldn't stand the pain. I hope that they work for you though.

ChuckC on 5/18/00 at 13:05 (020544)

Angie, I have had good luck with Speedo Velcro Massage Sandal II. The footbed is very close to Birkenstocks. It does take a while for your foot to get accustomed to a massage sandal. Wear them for short periods of time and while sitting at first. I am certain my pair has has helped my TTS.