Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

footwear - found something at Costco!

Posted by Helen on 5/17/00 at 20:19 (020512)

Hi folks. I have tried many types of shoes with little success. I happened to be at Costco and spotted a rubberized pair of beach sandals by Speedo. They have arch support and a soft cushioned sole. Perfect for showers and they were only 17$ Canadian - less in the USA. They have a strap across the top of the foot, not between the big toe and next toe. I find them very comfortable, and had to put them on to relieve pain after walking a lot in my Nike Airs with orthotics. I can wear them in the house with good results so far. It eems to help to change shoes now and then.

Helen

Re: footwear - found something at Costco! - more information

Helen on 5/18/00 at 19:44 (020559)

The complete name for the Speedo sandals is 'Beachers II'. I highly recommend them. They have helped me all day today, and calmed down a flare up that was about to rage. I will try to buy another pair. They have those small indentations in the soles to 'massage' your feet. I like them once I got used to that massage effect.

Cheers!

Helen

pookie on 5/19/00 at 22:48 (020628)

Where did you get them? or is there a website?

Pookie

Helen on 5/18/00 at 19:44 (020559)

The complete name for the Speedo sandals is 'Beachers II'. I highly recommend them. They have helped me all day today, and calmed down a flare up that was about to rage. I will try to buy another pair. They have those small indentations in the soles to 'massage' your feet. I like them once I got used to that massage effect.

Cheers!

Helen

pookie on 5/19/00 at 22:48 (020628)

Where did you get them? or is there a website?

Pookie