Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

2 weeks post ossatron

Posted by Scott D on 5/22/00 at 10:22 (020684)

I've got a question for you ossatron guru's. I had the procedure done two weeks ago. Innitially, I saw big improvement over the first week, the tightness in the plantar itself is gone. But now I'm dealing with what feels like a stone bruise from hell in the middle of my heel? Also, some tightness in the back of the heel. Has anyone else experienced this? I kind of feel like if it goes away, I'll be 95% heeled. Any input would be appreciated.
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword: OssaTron

Re: 2 weeks post ossatron

Karen K on 5/22/00 at 12:43 (020687)

Yep, that's pretty much how I felt at that point. Right in the center of my heel. Sometimes it would feel like the pain was comming from the heel bone itself. Don't over do it and keep stretching. Good luck!
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/22/00 at 15:25 (020691)

It's the plantar attachment of your Achilles Tendon. Stretch the area
very carefully. Don't over do it.!!!!. Remember the no pain no gain doesn't work here

Good Luck

Dr. Zuckerman

Martha B. on 5/22/00 at 21:05 (020705)

Not sure I am a guru but had the ossatron in Sept.(Toronto) and had some ups and downs. They streesed the 12 weeks of healing time. If I recall correctly -week 2-3 and 5-6 were the most uncomfy but not nearly as bad as pre ossatron.I am doing extremely well now and dont regret the time and $$$$ I spent going to Toronto.As I have said before-I do pretty much what I please but always keep these feet in mind-guess I could say I baby them!!

Karen K on 5/22/00 at 12:43 (020687)

Yep, that's pretty much how I felt at that point. Right in the center of my heel. Sometimes it would feel like the pain was comming from the heel bone itself. Don't over do it and keep stretching. Good luck!

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/22/00 at 15:25 (020691)

It's the plantar attachment of your Achilles Tendon. Stretch the area
very carefully. Don't over do it.!!!!. Remember the no pain no gain doesn't work here

Good Luck

Dr. Zuckerman

Martha B. on 5/22/00 at 21:05 (020705)

Not sure I am a guru but had the ossatron in Sept.(Toronto) and had some ups and downs. They streesed the 12 weeks of healing time. If I recall correctly -week 2-3 and 5-6 were the most uncomfy but not nearly as bad as pre ossatron.I am doing extremely well now and dont regret the time and $$$$ I spent going to Toronto.As I have said before-I do pretty much what I please but always keep these feet in mind-guess I could say I baby them!!