Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Scott, I hate to be a whinner...

Posted by Kim B. on 5/22/00 at 13:32 (020688)

but, since you live for feedback...the last couple of days, I get a huge lag when I try to download the message board. If this has to do with the new banner position, I say nix the idea.

Regards, Kim B.

Re: Scott, I hate to be a whinner...

VickiJ on 5/22/00 at 16:12 (020694)

Kim, it could be your server...or some other something out there in the ether....because I'm not having any problems downloading the board with the new banner.

Nancy S. on 5/22/00 at 16:20 (020695)

This is hapening to me too. Never did before. It takes several minutes now, and used to be immediate. --Nancy

Beverly on 5/22/00 at 17:25 (020699)

Wow! Me too. I thought something was wrong with my computer. I'm having trouble getting into the Board, but I can get to other things on this site, like Scott's book.

Beverly

Scott R on 5/22/00 at 17:27 (020700)

Thanks for the feedback. I've replaced it with a new banner. Please let me know if this one is faster.

Re: Much better

Kim B. on 5/22/00 at 20:07 (020703)

I am accessing the site much better now.

Server?? You mean my ISP? Better known as my internet rations provider. They are so bogus! Earthlink sucks! There I said it. When I get back from vaca in June, I'm changing ISPs. And they make my feet hurt.

Regards, Kim B.

VickiJ on 5/22/00 at 16:12 (020694)

Kim, it could be your server...or some other something out there in the ether....because I'm not having any problems downloading the board with the new banner.

Nancy S. on 5/22/00 at 16:20 (020695)

This is hapening to me too. Never did before. It takes several minutes now, and used to be immediate. --Nancy

Beverly on 5/22/00 at 17:25 (020699)

Wow! Me too. I thought something was wrong with my computer. I'm having trouble getting into the Board, but I can get to other things on this site, like Scott's book.

Beverly

Scott R on 5/22/00 at 17:27 (020700)

Thanks for the feedback. I've replaced it with a new banner. Please let me know if this one is faster.

Re: Much better

Kim B. on 5/22/00 at 20:07 (020703)

I am accessing the site much better now.

Server?? You mean my ISP? Better known as my internet rations provider. They are so bogus! Earthlink sucks! There I said it. When I get back from vaca in June, I'm changing ISPs. And they make my feet hurt.

Regards, Kim B.