Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Question for Dr. Zuckerman

Posted by Pauline on 5/31/00 at 18:04 (021127)

Hi Dr. Zuckerman,
Along with you I really detest the arguements that continue over which machine has the best documentation. In the end what really counts is the outcome for the patients, us. Since you seem to
have continued success with the Orbasone, is it possible to have your patients update us on their outcomes? Do you make them aware of this web site and ask if they would consider contributing information that would update us about their condition post treatment on a regular basis. I understand that you are not allowed to give details about individuals, but certainly they could contribute their own success stories. With all the people that you have used the Orbasone on, surely there must be at least 10 who might like to contribute information to this science project.

Also what about all you OssaTron folks, we need to hear the latest updates. Some of you are quite a few week post treatment. Whats up?
Scott what has happened to your feed back???
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Re: Question for Dr. Zuckerman

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/31/00 at 18:20 (021128)

This would be a great idea. I have started to give out the heelspurs.com web site for patients to go to. I will start to push for my patients to go to this site and talk about the treatments.

john h on 5/31/00 at 19:00 (021131)

ditto pauline! seems feedback on the ossatron is becoming less and less. what does this mean? cured? worse? no better? knowing what you know now would you pay to have it done again?

Re: dr. zuckerman's patient

iris on 5/31/00 at 19:17 (021134)

please look for my post that was given several days ago about my one week update since treatment.
iris

Re: Pauline and John h OssaTron Question

Martha B. on 5/31/00 at 20:29 (021140)

I had ossaTron in Sept and am 98% cured. Would definitely spend the time and money if I had it to do over again!

Pauline on 5/31/00 at 20:31 (021141)

I considered having the OssaTron treatment before I left for Europe, but decided to back out after reading the addtional pain that the patients seemed get post treatment. I figured I knew the pain that I was having and since I did not know what to expect after the treatment to go with the sure thing. Thus I tried Europe and returned in 3 days. From the few entries I read on this board, I really have to think hard about spending $3000.00 on something that
does not seem to provide substantial results. I get the feeling it is hit and miss, also my PF although located in the typical spot seems to have spread through out my foot, so I really feel I may
not be the best candidate.

Right now I'm waiting, reading and hopefully learning.

Dr. Zuckerman on 5/31/00 at 18:20 (021128)

This would be a great idea. I have started to give out the heelspurs.com web site for patients to go to. I will start to push for my patients to go to this site and talk about the treatments.

john h on 5/31/00 at 19:00 (021131)

ditto pauline! seems feedback on the ossatron is becoming less and less. what does this mean? cured? worse? no better? knowing what you know now would you pay to have it done again?

Re: dr. zuckerman's patient

iris on 5/31/00 at 19:17 (021134)

please look for my post that was given several days ago about my one week update since treatment.
iris

Re: Pauline and John h OssaTron Question

Martha B. on 5/31/00 at 20:29 (021140)

I had ossaTron in Sept and am 98% cured. Would definitely spend the time and money if I had it to do over again!

Pauline on 5/31/00 at 20:31 (021141)

I considered having the OssaTron treatment before I left for Europe, but decided to back out after reading the addtional pain that the patients seemed get post treatment. I figured I knew the pain that I was having and since I did not know what to expect after the treatment to go with the sure thing. Thus I tried Europe and returned in 3 days. From the few entries I read on this board, I really have to think hard about spending $3000.00 on something that
does not seem to provide substantial results. I get the feeling it is hit and miss, also my PF although located in the typical spot seems to have spread through out my foot, so I really feel I may
not be the best candidate.

Right now I'm waiting, reading and hopefully learning.