Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Orbasone Patient Survey

Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 6/01/00 at 12:18 (021166)

Dear PF family: Here are the questions that we will be asking in our survey. Let me know what you think.
1. On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the worse) how much pain did you have before the Orbasone treatment?
2. Was the Orbasone treatment a. painful, b. annoying, or c. painless
3. When did you have the Orbasone treatment done?
4. How much relief did you experience (on a scale of 1 to 10)
5. Would you refer a family member or friend for this treatment?
Hi- my name is Kathy and I am Dr. Zuckerman's office manager- We were talking about the motrin cream and we might be able to have some imported. Will keep you posted on success!

posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Re: Orbasone Patient Survey

Pauline on 6/01/00 at 13:00 (021170)

How about adding:

How many Orbasone treatments have you needed to provide pain relief?

Number of weeks post treatment?

When did you begin to notice pain refief?

Has the Orbasone treatment while relieving your pain caused anyother
pain to appear in your feet.

How much regular activity ( walking, running etc) do you feel you
are now able to resume after having had the Orbasone treatment?

Do you feel totally cured?

Are you continuing the use of orthotics?

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/01/00 at 18:04 (021187)

All of these patients were placed in powerstep orthosis (not custom)..
All of these patients came to me with orthosis in hand.
Do you feel totally cured. I want to ask this question six months down the road. One of the interesting things is that no one told me that they are a one in this group. When I do mis heel spur surgery they all tell me they are pain- free when and if they get pain free. This is usually six months down the road. So I want to ask this specific question six months down the road. I had a patient I saw today who had mis heel spur surgery over one year ago.he was a very long time in healing over six months . He told me he is pain free. I am very use to patients telling me that they are pain free six months down the road with mis heel spur surgery. Pain free in my mind is different then a two in my mind. I hope that you understand what I am trying to point out. I do know the literature talks about pain free with eswt so they should become a one if this is true.

Pauline on 6/01/00 at 13:00 (021170)

How about adding:

How many Orbasone treatments have you needed to provide pain relief?

Number of weeks post treatment?

When did you begin to notice pain refief?

Has the Orbasone treatment while relieving your pain caused anyother
pain to appear in your feet.

How much regular activity ( walking, running etc) do you feel you
are now able to resume after having had the Orbasone treatment?

Do you feel totally cured?

Are you continuing the use of orthotics?

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/01/00 at 18:04 (021187)

All of these patients were placed in powerstep orthosis (not custom)..
All of these patients came to me with orthosis in hand.
Do you feel totally cured. I want to ask this question six months down the road. One of the interesting things is that no one told me that they are a one in this group. When I do mis heel spur surgery they all tell me they are pain- free when and if they get pain free. This is usually six months down the road. So I want to ask this specific question six months down the road. I had a patient I saw today who had mis heel spur surgery over one year ago.he was a very long time in healing over six months . He told me he is pain free. I am very use to patients telling me that they are pain free six months down the road with mis heel spur surgery. Pain free in my mind is different then a two in my mind. I hope that you understand what I am trying to point out. I do know the literature talks about pain free with eswt so they should become a one if this is true.