Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

survey

Posted by orbasone patient survey on 6/01/00 at 14:24 (021176)

Glenn- how much pain before? 10
treatment was annoying
had treatment Jan 25, 2000
relief is a 2 at 18 weeks post op
absolutely will refer patients for this treatment

Steve- can contact him at (email removed)
how much pain before?- 8
treatment was uncomfortable
had treatment on Mar 2, 2000
relief is 2 at 13 weeks post op- only if overdoes
sure will refer!

Betty- how much pain? 10

posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Re: survey

Trish on 6/03/00 at 01:09 (021231)

What does 'relief is 2' mean? What is your scale of pain/relief?

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/03/00 at 06:59 (021235)

What was the level of pain before the treatment and what is the level today. I was going to use the percentage but this idea popped into my mind so I used it . All of this group told me at one time they were 95% improved. But what does this mean??? I believe at this point the word pain relief is the most important scale and ability to function . So a typical patient in this group started with 10 which is really bad, is now down to a level 2. which is really good.

Trish on 6/03/00 at 01:09 (021231)

What does 'relief is 2' mean? What is your scale of pain/relief?

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/03/00 at 06:59 (021235)

What was the level of pain before the treatment and what is the level today. I was going to use the percentage but this idea popped into my mind so I used it . All of this group told me at one time they were 95% improved. But what does this mean??? I believe at this point the word pain relief is the most important scale and ability to function . So a typical patient in this group started with 10 which is really bad, is now down to a level 2. which is really good.