Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

How is it going, Trish?

Posted by Astrid Bierworth on 6/05/00 at 19:29 (021378)

What level did you start at? How high did you get? Any improvement yet? I am going to try another short (10 min.) run on Saturday. Then I call the physio who does the Sonorex treatments on Monday and will probably arrange 2 more treatments for myself. The treatments I had April 27, May 4 & 10 have really made a difference. I just want to be completely cured.

Astrid.

posted to the eswt board . . . keyword: Sonocur Sonorex

Re: How is it going, Trish?

Trish on 6/06/00 at 08:17 (021420)

Both feet have been quite painful by the end of the day.....I never can tell what's going on when they both feel equally as bad and one had the Sonorex and the other didn't! I've been taking some Celebrex and icing. I had my 4th treatment last week, at level 1 (painful enough for me). The first 2 treatments I had were at level 1, and the 3rd at level 2 (those treatments were back in Feb/Mar.). I go again this Thurs.
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Re: How is it going, Trish?

Trish on 6/06/00 at 08:17 (021420)

Both feet have been quite painful by the end of the day.....I never can tell what's going on when they both feel equally as bad and one had the Sonorex and the other didn't! I've been taking some Celebrex and icing. I had my 4th treatment last week, at level 1 (painful enough for me). The first 2 treatments I had were at level 1, and the 3rd at level 2 (those treatments were back in Feb/Mar.). I go again this Thurs.
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword: