Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

twinge in my foot

Posted by Lori E. on 6/11/00 at 20:51 (021673)

I have been experencing a twinge with a tingle in my right foot along the outside edge of the bottom of my foot. It just started a few days ago. I am going to make an appt. with my pod. but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this sensation. It's like the band of muscle or tissue along there is cramping or tighting if I move it the wrong way. I also have a tightening of my achilles along that same side of my leg. I was sick with a broc. infection for a few weeks and haven't been so religious about my stretching, but this is new and different. Any ideas?

Re: twinge in my foot

Rock Cogar on 6/12/00 at 08:59 (021696)

Just a guess.

Could it be those powerful and tight calves are overworking some of the other muscle groups ?

I have that happen to my shin muscles when my calves get too tight.
Rock.

Angie on 6/12/00 at 21:11 (021737)

Lori- Hi. Yes I also experienced the 'twinging' sensations that you are experiencing. For me this sensation went on for a good 3 months. I could not figure it out either. All I know is that I have had PF for 7 months now. The last month has been very good for me and I contribute it to listening to my feet when they hurt by resting, taking Bromelain and wearing my Birk sandals. I am not sure what the 'twinging' sensation is -but like I said I experienced it for a good 3 months. I no longer have the sensations. Angie

Rock Cogar on 6/12/00 at 08:59 (021696)

Just a guess.

Could it be those powerful and tight calves are overworking some of the other muscle groups ?

I have that happen to my shin muscles when my calves get too tight.
Rock.

Angie on 6/12/00 at 21:11 (021737)

Lori- Hi. Yes I also experienced the 'twinging' sensations that you are experiencing. For me this sensation went on for a good 3 months. I could not figure it out either. All I know is that I have had PF for 7 months now. The last month has been very good for me and I contribute it to listening to my feet when they hurt by resting, taking Bromelain and wearing my Birk sandals. I am not sure what the 'twinging' sensation is -but like I said I experienced it for a good 3 months. I no longer have the sensations. Angie