Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

YIppeeee I graduated....

Posted by cindyp on 6/12/00 at 18:48 (021729)

Well today that have all decided that this is an inoperable neuroma. I have been moved to the pain clinic. They feel there is not much to do for me.

Re: YIppeeee I graduated....

Nancy S. on 6/12/00 at 20:40 (021735)

So sorry to hear that, Cindy. I hope the pain clinic can help you cope with this -- please try to stay open to their methods, even though it must be hard, because I've heard great things about them. I have a friend who long ago attended a pain clinic to learn how to deal with chronic back pain that will never go away. She absolutely hated it at first, but in the end she did learn not to let the pain control her life and she has lived a full and upbeat life for a long time now. I wish this for you too. Hang in there. --Nancy

Angie on 6/12/00 at 21:17 (021738)

Cindy- Very sorry to hear your news. Try to keep an open mind. I did go to a pain clinic years ago for a different condition. It is important to keep an open mind. It is easier said than done and at first I was defiant. Try to stay positive. My prayers are with you!

Pauline on 6/13/00 at 07:51 (021747)

Cindy,
Glad you didn't give up. Good luck at the pain clinic.

Nancy S. on 6/12/00 at 20:40 (021735)

So sorry to hear that, Cindy. I hope the pain clinic can help you cope with this -- please try to stay open to their methods, even though it must be hard, because I've heard great things about them. I have a friend who long ago attended a pain clinic to learn how to deal with chronic back pain that will never go away. She absolutely hated it at first, but in the end she did learn not to let the pain control her life and she has lived a full and upbeat life for a long time now. I wish this for you too. Hang in there. --Nancy

Angie on 6/12/00 at 21:17 (021738)

Cindy- Very sorry to hear your news. Try to keep an open mind. I did go to a pain clinic years ago for a different condition. It is important to keep an open mind. It is easier said than done and at first I was defiant. Try to stay positive. My prayers are with you!

Pauline on 6/13/00 at 07:51 (021747)

Cindy,
Glad you didn't give up. Good luck at the pain clinic.