Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

what was he thinking?!

Posted by Hank C. on 6/15/00 at 08:50 (021855)

Here's an excerpt from USA Today basbeball news:

Arizona: RHP Todd Stottlemyre (right elbow tendinitis) will be activated
from the disabled list before his start at Los Angeles tonight. . . . 3B Matt
Williams (plantar fasciitis, left foot) sat out Tuesday's game against Los
Angeles. He took a shot of cortisone after aggravating the injury Saturday. .

I'm in a rotisirrie baseball league and thus follow the news - Matt Williams is a behemoth and
one of the top third basemen in the league. He's asking for trouble with that cortisone shot!!!!
My pf is doing well. I'm off to Alaska starting this Saturday for 2 weeks of camping, hiking and
fishing. When I return I have another triathlon scheduled. As long as I don't run everyday and
keep massaging the foot then things go okay. Best of luck to all...
Hank

Re: what was he thinking?!

Nancy S. on 6/15/00 at 09:14 (021856)

Wow, Hank, you sound like you're doing really well. Congratulations! Happy Vacation to you. I'm tempted to say 'Stick with more camping and fishing, and less hiking,' because we wouldn't want to have you become vacation-disaster #4, or whatever the count is now -- but you sound like you know what to do. (I got it in there anyway, though, didn't I!) Have fun --Nancy

Re: what was he thinking?!

Nancy S. on 6/15/00 at 09:14 (021856)

Wow, Hank, you sound like you're doing really well. Congratulations! Happy Vacation to you. I'm tempted to say 'Stick with more camping and fishing, and less hiking,' because we wouldn't want to have you become vacation-disaster #4, or whatever the count is now -- but you sound like you know what to do. (I got it in there anyway, though, didn't I!) Have fun --Nancy