Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ossatron

Posted by john h on 6/20/00 at 10:05 (022103)

i am not seeing many post from ossatron patients. what is happening?

posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Re: ossatron

merlin on 6/20/00 at 18:00 (022134)

that's because the ossatron patients are being carefully followed under FDA protocol. There are excellent results which will be properly and appropriately presented in Washington.

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/20/00 at 19:46 (022139)

The reason that you don't hear from ossatron patients is that they all don't have a computer or they don't know about heelspurs.com.'s web site. The statement that they are being carefully followed under FDA protocol as a reason ,sounds like the govt has placed a ban on them to speak which is kind of funny. Anyway there isn't going to be a big surprise with the ossatron approval. ESWT works and will be another treatment for the patients who suffers from plantar fasciitis.
The sad future for ESWT will be when its under the control of insurance companies who will tell you when you can have it done, if you can have it done and where you can have it done. Just take a look at the euruopean protocol for the use of ESWT

Martha B. on 6/20/00 at 21:26 (022146)

This ossatron patient is doing wonderfully well. I was on the verge of having to quit my job due to the pain. Now I dont even take anti inflams or have to ice. I wear my orthotics and stretch.I am certainly no athlete but pretty much do what I want to.

john h on 6/21/00 at 10:41 (022157)

martha that post is what i was looking for. got be more than you out there.

Alexis BECKER on 6/21/00 at 13:32 (022171)

Hello Dr,
On the time beeing I am the distributor HMT in France.
I don't need your help as a patient. Perhaps I would like to know how I have to manage it to bring the OssaTron on the correct level in France.
I have the very good contact to the peoples by HMT but the Dr's / Ortho / rhumato / don't beleive that ESWT will and can function.
They all like blood and infiltrations.
In any way I will make a link to this site and perhaps it will work.
Salutations,

http://www.becker-medical.fr
Alexis BECKER
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword: OssaTron

MarthaB. on 6/21/00 at 19:15 (022189)

John, I think it is only human nature to talk about the TUFF painful things we go thru rather than the easy things. Example-childbirth lol! We dont hear about the 2 hr labors-just the 22hrs. I don't post much anymore but read the board alot. I know that Jenn is doing well since her ossaTron-even actively playing soccer again. Good luck to you all!

merlin on 6/20/00 at 18:00 (022134)

that's because the ossatron patients are being carefully followed under FDA protocol. There are excellent results which will be properly and appropriately presented in Washington.

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/20/00 at 19:46 (022139)

The reason that you don't hear from ossatron patients is that they all don't have a computer or they don't know about heelspurs.com.'s web site. The statement that they are being carefully followed under FDA protocol as a reason ,sounds like the govt has placed a ban on them to speak which is kind of funny. Anyway there isn't going to be a big surprise with the ossatron approval. ESWT works and will be another treatment for the patients who suffers from plantar fasciitis.
The sad future for ESWT will be when its under the control of insurance companies who will tell you when you can have it done, if you can have it done and where you can have it done. Just take a look at the euruopean protocol for the use of ESWT

Martha B. on 6/20/00 at 21:26 (022146)

This ossatron patient is doing wonderfully well. I was on the verge of having to quit my job due to the pain. Now I dont even take anti inflams or have to ice. I wear my orthotics and stretch.I am certainly no athlete but pretty much do what I want to.

john h on 6/21/00 at 10:41 (022157)

martha that post is what i was looking for. got be more than you out there.

Alexis BECKER on 6/21/00 at 13:32 (022171)

Hello Dr,
On the time beeing I am the distributor HMT in France.
I don't need your help as a patient. Perhaps I would like to know how I have to manage it to bring the OssaTron on the correct level in France.
I have the very good contact to the peoples by HMT but the Dr's / Ortho / rhumato / don't beleive that ESWT will and can function.
They all like blood and infiltrations.
In any way I will make a link to this site and perhaps it will work.
Salutations,

http://www.becker-medical.fr
Alexis BECKER
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword: OssaTron

MarthaB. on 6/21/00 at 19:15 (022189)

John, I think it is only human nature to talk about the TUFF painful things we go thru rather than the easy things. Example-childbirth lol! We dont hear about the 2 hr labors-just the 22hrs. I don't post much anymore but read the board alot. I know that Jenn is doing well since her ossaTron-even actively playing soccer again. Good luck to you all!