Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Timeline on German Birks

Posted by KarenK on 6/21/00 at 11:05 (022158)

My last post must not have been clear. Everyone seems to want to send me somewhere to buy Birks. I have 7 pairs. I ordered 2 more from Germany as a gift for my daughter-in-law. It's now been over 6 weeks since I ordered them and wondered how long it took others to receive them. I mentioned being in St. Louis because the time element would be different from someone living on the coast. Thanks for all your responses.

Re: Timeline on German Birks

john a on 6/21/00 at 12:12 (022162)

My last two pair from them took a few days over 6 weeks. This is supposed to be near the upper limit of the no-extra-charge 'freight' shipping method. FYI, I live in New York. If you are really worried, I would email them to double check the shipping address, etc. They are quite good about responding to emails.

Libby on 6/21/00 at 21:59 (022194)

My last few pairs have taken a little longer than normal. Even when I paid extra for shipping it still took longer than normal so I'm sure your shoes will arrive. I've always received what I ordered. I guess the best things in life are worth waiting for! Ha! Good luck!

Re: Thanks Libby

KarenK on 6/23/00 at 09:22 (022274)

Thanks Libby, that's what I wanted to hear. I know where to buy them, I have quite a few pairs. I just wanted to know whether I should start to worry about receiving the ones I have on order as this is my first purchase from the German site. Thanks again, I'll try to be patient. Patience is one thing pf sufferers learn!

john a on 6/21/00 at 12:12 (022162)

My last two pair from them took a few days over 6 weeks. This is supposed to be near the upper limit of the no-extra-charge 'freight' shipping method. FYI, I live in New York. If you are really worried, I would email them to double check the shipping address, etc. They are quite good about responding to emails.

Libby on 6/21/00 at 21:59 (022194)

My last few pairs have taken a little longer than normal. Even when I paid extra for shipping it still took longer than normal so I'm sure your shoes will arrive. I've always received what I ordered. I guess the best things in life are worth waiting for! Ha! Good luck!

Re: Thanks Libby

KarenK on 6/23/00 at 09:22 (022274)

Thanks Libby, that's what I wanted to hear. I know where to buy them, I have quite a few pairs. I just wanted to know whether I should start to worry about receiving the ones I have on order as this is my first purchase from the German site. Thanks again, I'll try to be patient. Patience is one thing pf sufferers learn!