Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

question for David re: sonorex

Posted by Kathy on 6/21/00 at 13:00 (022165)

David,
Are the clinical trials only for tennis elbow? I've been in contact with you several times about the opening of the Windsor clinic, but would be willing to travel out of state if given the chance to participate in your clinical trials. I've had pf for two years and have tried everything short of surgery ( told pod. today no surgery until I try ESWT) . Any help would be appreciated.

posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Re: question for David re: sonorex

David L on 6/22/00 at 12:10 (022222)

Siemens is undergoing clinical trials in the US for tennis elbow only at this time. As for Windsor...we still do not have a start-up date, so I'm sorry I can't give you a better answer. The closest clinic to Windsor is in Toronto where many patients have been treated who have been suffering from pf.
Regards,
David
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword: Sonocur Sonorex

Re: question for David re: sonorex

David L on 6/22/00 at 12:10 (022222)

Siemens is undergoing clinical trials in the US for tennis elbow only at this time. As for Windsor...we still do not have a start-up date, so I'm sorry I can't give you a better answer. The closest clinic to Windsor is in Toronto where many patients have been treated who have been suffering from pf.
Regards,
David
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword: Sonocur Sonorex