Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

for wendy

Posted by john h on 6/22/00 at 18:33 (022251)

wendy: i think you put me on the neuropathy web site. when you go there you of course get put on the mailing list of the Neuropathy News Bulletin. In the current issue there was a letter from a lady who had bought a bottle of 'Australian Eucalyptus Oil' Her husband had some severe nerve pain in legs for years. It seems he had a quick and remarkable improvement from use of this oil (you rub it on - not for drinking). i talked to her on the phone and then called the manufacturer who said he was selling thousands of bottles as a result of her letter. I will buy anykind of snake oil so i ordered 8 oz at $25. The manufacturer gave me a list of the ingriedients and said he initially used it for degenerative disc in his back and arthritis. Said he had sold and was selling thousands of bottles as a result of the ladies letter. will let you know if there is any magic in this potion when i try it on my feet and back. do you get the news letter and did you read the article.

Re: Hi John -

wendyn on 6/22/00 at 18:45 (022253)

Hi John - we must have both signed on at the same time. I'm flying out the door to kids baseball (%^@#^%! I'm always flying somewhere). I did get the newsletter, and I remember lots of interesting articles (including that horrific one from that woman who took like 20 years to get a diagnosis) but I can't specifcally recall that one. I don't know if I still have the newsletter or not.

PLEASE let me know if the stuff works for you!

alan k on 6/26/00 at 08:32 (022417)

me too!

wendyn on 6/22/00 at 18:45 (022253)

Hi John - we must have both signed on at the same time. I'm flying out the door to kids baseball (%^@#^%! I'm always flying somewhere). I did get the newsletter, and I remember lots of interesting articles (including that horrific one from that woman who took like 20 years to get a diagnosis) but I can't specifcally recall that one. I don't know if I still have the newsletter or not.

PLEASE let me know if the stuff works for you!

alan k on 6/26/00 at 08:32 (022417)

me too!