Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Orbasone procedure.

Posted by To Scott R. on 6/23/00 at 18:05 (022299)

Hi,

Did you receive the orbasone tape showing the procedure and patient interviews. Let me know if you still want the mis tapes
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword: Orbasone

Re: Orbasone Video, Surgery Video

Scott R on 6/23/00 at 20:33 (022305)

No I haven't received the Orbasone tapes yet. Yes, absolutely, send me the minimally invasive surgery tapes ASAP. We'll work out legal and financial details before they go public and decide the need for more surgery videos after I've seen what you've got. I believe the cost to present them to everyone will be negligible, but that not very many people will be watching them until the internet 'goes live'. The ossatron videos have improved, but they now have a buzzing sound. I'll try to get the best quality for any new videos I do.
posted to the eswt board . . . keyword:

Re: Tracking ESWT patients

Scott R on 6/23/00 at 22:23 (022309)

I forgot to mention that I'm still working on the system to track patients that get ESWT. I may expand it to track any and all visits to the doctor, especially surgery. We already have more surgery posts than can be read. There are several legal issues that need to be worked out in talking about doctors and making medical records public, like giving patients password capability to come back and delete their data.

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/24/00 at 07:13 (022317)

Sounds great

Re: Orbasone Video, Surgery Video

Scott R on 6/23/00 at 20:33 (022305)

No I haven't received the Orbasone tapes yet. Yes, absolutely, send me the minimally invasive surgery tapes ASAP. We'll work out legal and financial details before they go public and decide the need for more surgery videos after I've seen what you've got. I believe the cost to present them to everyone will be negligible, but that not very many people will be watching them until the internet 'goes live'. The ossatron videos have improved, but they now have a buzzing sound. I'll try to get the best quality for any new videos I do.

Scott R on 6/23/00 at 22:23 (022309)

I forgot to mention that I'm still working on the system to track patients that get ESWT. I may expand it to track any and all visits to the doctor, especially surgery. We already have more surgery posts than can be read. There are several legal issues that need to be worked out in talking about doctors and making medical records public, like giving patients password capability to come back and delete their data.

Dr. Zuckerman on 6/24/00 at 07:13 (022317)

Sounds great