Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Orthaheel?

Posted by Melody on 6/25/00 at 10:30 (022369)

Has anyone tried orthaheel? (www.orthaheel.com)

I am thinking of buying a pair. They have a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied so I think I may get some. Just wondered if anyone have used them?

Have also been trying to get some Birks. The only place in the UK that I can find that stocks them is in London and I cannot walk well enough to go to London.

I have spent all day with my feet up doing absolutely nothing and hoped that I would feel better by now!!! Rather optimistic of me I think!!!

Mel

Re: Orthaheel?

JudyS on 6/25/00 at 12:45 (022376)

Melody - about those Birks - I've noticed that a lot of folks on the Board are ordering theirs via the web because it's much less costly - have you looked in to that? I think Scott has a link here.

Melody on 6/25/00 at 13:45 (022378)

Thanks Judy, but I really need to try them on and its a problem doing that and then trying to send them back. I have had osteomyelitis and have to be very careful about shoes. I can't have any that rub on the top of my foot because that could flare up- and it is not nice when it does!!!

Mel

Barb T on 6/27/00 at 14:19 (022500)

I strongly suggest that Birks be tried on for size, before ordering from their website. I normally wear a 6 or 6 1/2. So that is what I ordered from the website. Well they were very large, had to send them back and order a size 5 (36). At least that is what I have found to be true with the Birks softbed Monterey. Different styles may vary. Would like to order a different style, went to Kaufmanns yesterday, they were having a sale on Birks Granadas, for 49.99. I wanted to try their closed in style (Boston), just for size. They did not have these in stock. Does anyone know if the different styles vary in size. Thank you

JudyS on 6/25/00 at 12:45 (022376)

Melody - about those Birks - I've noticed that a lot of folks on the Board are ordering theirs via the web because it's much less costly - have you looked in to that? I think Scott has a link here.

Melody on 6/25/00 at 13:45 (022378)

Thanks Judy, but I really need to try them on and its a problem doing that and then trying to send them back. I have had osteomyelitis and have to be very careful about shoes. I can't have any that rub on the top of my foot because that could flare up- and it is not nice when it does!!!

Mel

Barb T on 6/27/00 at 14:19 (022500)

I strongly suggest that Birks be tried on for size, before ordering from their website. I normally wear a 6 or 6 1/2. So that is what I ordered from the website. Well they were very large, had to send them back and order a size 5 (36). At least that is what I have found to be true with the Birks softbed Monterey. Different styles may vary. Would like to order a different style, went to Kaufmanns yesterday, they were having a sale on Birks Granadas, for 49.99. I wanted to try their closed in style (Boston), just for size. They did not have these in stock. Does anyone know if the different styles vary in size. Thank you